QLD won 2million/lost ticket have witness ? not investigated

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
i have posted ages ago about my win (where i lost unregistered ticket) preceding a tragic event but now have two witnesses that purchased either side of me how lucky but not the lott nor the justice department although they know of these witnesses proceeded to prove this win how unfair is this can they be brought to justice for practising unfair justice. Have been told that my main witness as they have a credit card transaction that would have occurred almost the same time as my purchase would be of credibility to my case, does the lott or golden casket have to help me or the justice department investigating about the win. The lott already make it hard for you when you try to prove win as you must get day time and type of ticket to correspond with each other if you cannot remember time exactly to the second they dismiss all other variables so the time in this case is crucial so why do they not want to help me any feedback would be appreciated and if win proven will share with helpful interested parties have one year three months and half a week to go under statutory law. the powers that be had this info nearly two years ago and now possible the banks can not locate time of transaction so the powers that be ie the lott and they justice department seem to not want to prove this win and hope that it goes back into some other kitty other than the rightful owners.

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
hoping for some answers from laws answers and hopeful in proving this win have a lovely forensic accoutnant at this stage helping me for no financial gain so this person believes I have a chance even though it is a long shot-as I have witnesses

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
still trying to prove win or get the surprise factor where i can confirm my details are fairly correct adn the company known as the lott does not want to pay cotnrary to the way which they advertise-please help[ if anyone out there can-if win proven a lot to gain

Bluey86

3 February 2021
After seeing an article in the Cairns Post today I wanted to dig deeper into this story. All I can say is good luck and next time make sure your entries are registered tickets. Although seems like an opportunity to claim some missing money, don't like your chances.

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
After seeing an article in the Cairns Post today I wanted to dig deeper into this story. All I can say is good luck and next time make sure your entries are registered tickets. Although seems like an opportunity to claim some missing money, don't like your chances.
thanks for wishing me good luck i need it but I am glad the judge did not make decision yesterday-really I just at this stage want to expose how nasty golden casket can be. Today is the outcome I hope I get the data I seek I beleive with my evidene htat is my right but I have no legal skills-I really (although the money would be nice) do not care about the money-but I do care about my itegrity and self worth and trust in my recall and therefore the judges decision today si very very important-god willing. Believe me it never was about the cash fi youc an believe that and there were people in court yesterday that I wanted out as they were using information off my back but golden casket deniend me this. For xample I promised to dear freinds I would pay off mortgages etc so even if I did get the money I am not greedy like Golden Casklet appears. And I am a renter. I wanted for justice to preside or reside but there is no justice really when one person with no legal nouce goes against a big coportation. However I will again say I was pleased that the judge did not make his decision yesterday.The data as the statute has expired but did not when i first filed but I could not get a court date till feb. The only thing Golden Casket and the TAb corporation should consider as they are involved in gambling and this is they should be fair and of utmost integrity (this they have proven to me in great detial over the seven years) and that they are not. ABSOLUTELY not fair and I can go into this and may at a later stage -this afternoon I have to go to the court. Rather they are bullies and this can be ascertained by them trying to bump me off from appearing in court Be well adn I appreciate your honest feedback but please do not think I am doing this for greed it is for my self worth which has been batterd by Golden Casket and that of my witnesses who have been totally ignored. Interesting when it is my witnesses with their credit card purchases before and after me that Godlen CAsket could of if they ahd even done their job had me proven as the winner to the said draw of 3315. it is that they delayed me and aquite frankly treated me like s**t, ans this is what I hope the judge today considers i his deliberation ort deliveration. He did mention this stalling yesterday of me getting to the truth, the stalling being executed by them Golden Casket. Just another big greedy corporation.

Bluey86

3 February 2021
Your court appearance was not well prepared and had no basis for a hearing, unfortunately you are now left with a large bill for court costs, which I guess you will start another gofundme to pay. Just think about the other side of the bench, when you are asking for the date and exact time to verify your claim. If they told you this, what prevents you from going to organise with a friend to say it was then at this time and date but no longer have the ticket now cough up $2 million please. You and your son had a total of 6 guesses, and all were wrong. Hoarders do not throw things out, if you truly were the winner you would have found your ticket by now.

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
no i do not throw most hings out, you generalise a lot therea re degrees of everything but i ahve not gone right through hoard also I blieve or believed at first i lost ticket-there will be typos here as I ahve no powerr left. I never got any money from a gofund me the only person that paid into that was me. I am not a crook as you may be suggesting. I did not to need to organise any friend gto do anything-my firends thakfully are avery honest people, I would not eeven think to doa s you suggest. Agaon sorry aobut typos i wil corredct later. AS well there is a statute so asking for the daetails at this tine as I could not get a eharigbn till after the statute would stop me from getting prize anyway-I was only after the truth and golden cakset know and I knwo what that is unfortuneatley to my detriment adn their benefit they hold onto the truth . HOwver you may think I cam crazy but i ahve fairly good re all as well as my witnesses and this is the poknt i have had witnesses that i did not conjure persuade anything adn they were met by gut feelings alrgelya dn tehy helped so did many other people as in fornesic accoputnatns adn lawyers for a timea-they knew everythign was a log shot adn I could not afford finally legal help-also most lawyers did not think i had enough evidence. i was juswt fighting to espose teh greedy godlen cakst adnto their ill treatment of myself which included ignopring me, threatenign me police action adn sendiung me wrong paperwork adn tehn telling me I ahd claimed too many times when this involved the wrong paperwork. Fair is fair and they Certainly were not aaned this is mainly why I took it to court-I was sick of theri threats their lies and aquite frankly I ahve d=[evidence that they did nto investigate when they did. They treated myse,lf and my son as a joke adn this has been notede by professional people in teh field of law and investigation. They ahd evidence provided by me but they flagged it all-yes I did nto ahve a chance but they failed even according to the lotteries acxt, so I will probably write my book onthis matter and warn peopleas to Gpodlen DCasket's underhanded practizes of which they have many. I ahve nto gone into all of this now this went on for a long epriod; adn becasue tehy are protected by corporate legal peol I never stood a chance but I did nto thik of this when I was seeking some justice. Justicer to je would be catching them out but they did not allow this. Alsoa they let other peopel into the ocurtroom that were claiming and I did not think this fair -the kjudge was happy for them to leave if godlen casket said so but aGplden cASket did not give a s....I have totally bo respect for them as they are literally a holes in teh highest sense or maning of this word. THey got away with a crime -just another big cororation that can pay for their pardon. You may not bleive me but the amount of media and peole that have come and commented and fofferd help show to me that they can see the injustice adn have offered to help. I am not sure if I want to ahve to pay court costs again.I have fiath in jsutice it si people jsutice not a greedy big cororation adn their underhanded paractices which I ahve endured for seven years.I am free now. I ahve peopel that still think I ahv3c teh ticket offering to help me find it now; jsutr to prove thie lies that Golden CAsket have presented.

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
also i started a gofundme to also raise money for kidney research as a familly m,emeber wsa batling this disease and has since passed and money ahs gone to kidney research as well I had a strong belive to give to save the children which has been done also. I will not start another gofundme page the one that i started was a few years ago and I did nto even know it was still runnign. Basically did not get any money form anyone other than myself and you priobably can see this from the page. I was curious as well as trying to put things out there but the only funds I recieved were from my own account back to me. Not long before this we also had a suspicious death in our family and we were dealing with lost paperwork as well as this lost ticket -this is all from memory. I still ahve to edit the previous comment as i was typing fast due to my battery going down. Anyhow with regards to myself and my son's chances at teh telling of time date type of ticket. @ variables were always constant but if you get say teh type of ticket wrong even if you get the exact time or date it si to my knowledge that they tell you no you are not the winner. aS well as this-they Golden CAsket saying this, they actually do not and did not check any databse to check our details-so this is wrong also. So the process is perhaps fair to them but you can see that it is a guessing game to try and prove what happened becaseu who knows the exact time for example you have to guess ndn even if you get this right if you have one litle thing wrong with type of ticket and there are many typpes of tickets and mistakes are made you are cancelled out. My son and I did not confer when we did our searches, also we were living in different states and Golden Casket kept sending the wrong material to us to fill in. They then told us our chances were over but we were actually getting our chances cut by having things on the wrong form. AS well no searches were made on my son for example as they said they had searc hed me and his look was on the back of mine so yes they can say you had heaps of searches but we did not really as perhaps they did three and the three of my son were on wrong forms and the like this is just for my memory-I hzve not really investigaged this in full. But I do know they wrote smiley faces and treated us as a joke. IOt is my feeling that thery make you jump hoops and then they decide like a ringleader if they want you to have a real go. They ahve been faound by and ombudsman to actually tell bu...st. But the ombudsman will just say they overlooked things. 1 I can tell you there were a lot of lies from the beginning by Golden cAsket
2 They dragged matters and threeatened us with police action even citing clauses form the lotteries act tht hd nothing to do with the situation at hand-at thsis tage they claimed to ahve lost paperwork adn we had more to add adn they still did not reply for months only when they were repeatedly asked when is the information for example finally from a new submission coming. This was at their insistence yet they then said I had tried too many times but remember it was my son trying and he is an indiviudal yet he was not treated as such-they manipulated and maneouvured as much as possible and more.
3 They had details from our witnesses who ahd extensive playing histories and played that particular lotto regularly adn at even the same time that we had always stated. 4 Theyt even did not bother to even contact witnesses adn when asked they led us on for a month till we finally got our no answer which was no-no witnesses contacted., They ran teh whole show we could not get the tiem date and type of ticket to match-and we did win but we may have been a minute out or somethign and so they did nto bother to look at the fact trhat there are not jsut a circle for time a square for date and on oval for type of ticket. There are many grey areas like did you ahve an e for edit on tickty . Did you make a mistake , did you pick the numbers. They make the ticklist very ahrd only one ansser will do but there are many variables so this does not find the winner only is in Golden CAsket's favour -that with their lies manipulations and bullying for the whole time-I am not surprised they lsot [people in this systemand for those that knkwo that they ahve won in my situation-they j=ust cannot prove things. Then they try adn put a hefty court fine on you, even the judge in my case said No that si too miuch. Theyu did not een appear in court-I only saw oine person but they say there zare two adn they write affidavits and cross peopl's names out without initialling. They are shonky to the core. I do not trust Golden Casket-you are expected to be fair and honest but they are not and they are bullies when they do not want you to prove what is correct as they are I suppose not worried about other matters but their own guilt in not doing the ingevestigation into real winers properly. I would be surprised if even any database was properlyl looked at with regard to my case. Did I mention when I wanted my information private no public in court they opposed me and the very essence of what I as asking was the very detials that I wanted to match of my own and you can understaned (I had known about Godlen CAskrt ying to me from the beginning almost-since when teh ombudsman ahd investigated) why I did not want others to view this. There would ahve been no floodgate open as tehy suggested they wanted my inormation eosed to the puclic but they would not comde up with teh proper dertails to prove what I had always stated amd said what was right. They kept trying to silience me adn treat me as a problem well I suppose I would have been had I exposed them, they knew I oculd not afford a solicitor and that the win was theirs. Especiually in the end I jsut wanted justice, and teh judge fially realised this as first he thought too that I was just an oportunist. Teh barriseter that they ahd did not or was not able to answer all the lottery type act answers or answers of the case to the judge-I am yet to apply for the transcript. He was sympathetic to me but a lot hinged on that I ahd no cause for actioni as I thought it course and this hindered me in getting what I wanted. Had I ahd help or been skilled in legalese I believe I owudl have fairly got and rightly got what I wanted for the right reason. EVen teh supreme court Judge adn reporters were telling me to or offered other pathways for me adn I am still awaiting some of them when, the people offereing them ahve time. But now I am poorer in wealth but richer in knowing that I did all I could and I am further confirmed that I was dealing with a nasty company Golden Casket. I ahve probasbly repeated myself here but the whole procesws-the courts was interesting, buat in short-short I was ripped off by not being lsitened to, bullied adn with ahrd evidence such as credit card statment of the day before adn after-
Godlen Casket could of ascertained me even circumstantially as the winner, plus I knew all the other variables-I just wanted to check why they were so nasty with me.It is my belief when viewing the reactions on the barrister that even the barrister for Golden Casket could see I had been screwed. The people that I was dealihg with were all about greed and not justice not at all and that is the job that they chose. I am happy that others could see through this and for the reporters that were in the court that followed absolutely what was going on they offered me warm advice, very heartfelt and jhey were nto at all sympathetic to Golden Casket. They had probalby seen such situations before. As well the legal people based thiri costs on their reputations of the past, not for the work they had done what they used my evidence to put me down that is all they had and they appeared or one appeared via teleconference on two occasions the decision really only took about ten minutes-How dare they but they did. says a lot about the profession they are in You see greed. I was after justice. It says a lot about the profession they are in;I know the judge saw through them. I do not bleive legal peole should base their reputations on how much money they beieive they are worth when even the judge said they were asking too much from me. Teh sustem really quizzes me they probably ask more than doctro;s and doctor's I have more respect for even for art, which is usually a sensitive reflection of something true. Whereas a solicitor reperesents a client even if they know the client is unethcical they still carry a case for money. Anyhow I was lucky I had a nice natured judge who saw all through this and put them soewhat in their place-he did also question Godlen Casket solicitors and showed they were not perfect but they still tried to charge me heaps for trying to get the truth out of them. I will write a book on every turn of my journey in case otehr people fall into this situation. I believe Golden Casket need to be more fair when a winner says they ahve witnesses they do adn these witnesses are reall with creidtr card purchases on teh same register as a winner that has lost a ticket wihting a miute of teh winner buying the ticket. Why did they not look at this, i think this is criminal and they shoud have to answer for this-but I cannot afford a solicitor so I will stay simple and true; and they have put a very bad taste in my mouth but I have learnt a lot abourt big corporations from this. Even if they did lose in my case it probably would not have been reported.Rther than try to prove this they chose to advertise no winner biggest unclaimed prize-I was there all along they chose not to even lift a finger aned ring a witness etc. Also a put down to my witnesses. Anyhow sorry for that but I had seven years of torment from them because I lost the ticket. The way they treated me was utmostly not fair, and this is also coming from professional people; that I encountered such as forensic accountants and solcitors.