Understanding Wills and Binding Financial Agreements

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Sarah

22 April 2014
Hello everybody, we need help with decisions about our wills, our binding financial agreements and our advanced health directives and power of attorney. Firstly, I am a public servant and my husband is employed in the private sector in sales. We have both talked to all our office friends and respective family members and close friends and everyone seems to have a different explanation and solution. HELP.

We want to understand the various plusses and negatives about wills and binding financial agreement and advanced health directive and perhaps we will all learn which is which and why do we need them. I personally think I need all of them but my husband wants to understand all the issues better.

Thanks Forum Members

winston wolf

21 April 2014
Adelaide
changefpa.com.au
What makes you think you need a BFA?
What do you think an advanced health directive is?
It would be an incredibly cautious person that was already married, of good health and not about to travel over seas that would want all of these.

Reactions: John R

Sarah

22 April 2014
What makes you think you need a BFA?
What do you think an advanced health directive is?
It would be an incredibly cautious person that was already married, of good health and not about to travel over seas that would want all of these.
Hi wolf, yes we are ultra cautious, but thats who we are I guess. Each to their own. And I guess we are still seeking informative answers from knowledgeable forum members
. Thankyou

Reactions: winston wolf

winston wolf

21 April 2014
Adelaide
changefpa.com.au
Sorry Sarah but if you want help that is relevant to your situation and more than what you would get if you did a search yourself, you need to give more information.