Time Frame to Release Family Law Decision?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Ali1977

16 May 2014
I have got a family law case that's been registered since 2012, and the final filing was on 4/02/2014 this year. The case is validity (Annulment) between myself and another lady who does not have a visa on that time.I would like to ask about the timeframe that the judge should release the decision, as I know the decision benchmark should not take more than three months. What I should do? And what's the time frame spelled in the Family Law Act?

I intend to marry again soon (first one I believe) while I still married legally to that lady but separation has been documented with immigration and Centrelink long time since 5/2012. Is there is any legal issue against me in this circumstances.

Ali1977

16 May 2014
Thank you matte
I did and the court domnistrate that the benchmark is three month . In regard to information you mentioned about remarry maby that applicaple if l stay in australia and if there is no case . As l mentioned sepration was on may 2012 and l notify the court that my first marrige as l believe will be on this may .
Iam looking forward to hear you advise in term of the above circumstances