QLD Taking a child on "holiday"

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

MikeC

2 October 2018
I am not prepared to have my son subjected to her crazy outbursts for 12 more years.Can you imagine the detrimental effect it will have on him?.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Mate did you come here looking for advice or someone to agree with you?

Sure she has done the same. Tit for tat in court ain't gonna win you much.

You are not gonna win sole custody. So start playing the game smart.

Reactions: nat 2015

nat 2015

8 February 2017
I am not prepared to have my son subjected to her crazy outbursts for 12 more years.Can you imagine the detrimental effect it will have on him?.
I think Sammy is right here, you have a long road to travel.
From what I have read on this site, court is a place you want to avoid at all costs, sometimes it's unavoidable, look my ex has called me all sorts of names, said I'm crazy, a slut, a bad mother, piece of crap I could go on and on, it doesn't matter in the end as my kids are fed, loved, safe and have a loving mother and I don't doubt my ex loves his kids too, he just hates me....

sammy01

27 September 2015
If you are not prepared for the kid to suffer mum's outburst for the next 12 years then don't have a holiday.... Don't make the case for her that you are impulsive and un-coperative. it will not help you see more time with your child long term

MikeC

2 October 2018
If you are not prepared for the kid to suffer mum's outburst for the next 12 years then don't have a holiday.... Don't make the case for her that you are impulsive and un-coperative. it will not help you see more time with your child long term
Thanks sammy,that makes sense.