SA Student Visa Rejected - Dealing with AAT?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
Why don't you have a COE?
Are you not enrolled when you are supposed to be?

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
Are you on a bridging visa at present?

OracleImmigrationConsult

27 March 2023
Bundoora
oracleimmigration.com.au
Student Visa subclass 500 has a requirement that the applicant of a student visa in Australia should be genuine temporary entrant or commonly known as GTE. The department has guidelines on what should be included in a GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) statement. The most common issue is that GTE statements are not personalised are a copy paste statement most times. It takes good knowledge of migration law, good writing skills and some time to write an appropriate GTE statement.

To see what should a GTE statement include for a student visa, click on the following link.

Or Contact us at Oracle Immigration consultants. We have an office in Bundoora and Geelong.

Disclaimer: This is not a migration advice. Contact us for personalised migration advice.

OracleImmigrationConsult

27 March 2023
Bundoora
oracleimmigration.com.au
Hello please help.,

I have applied for Canada PR in 2005 and got rejected. I was unable to submit the correct and accurate documents. Now I am planning to apply for Austraila student visa.
I still have the ban period of 2 years for Canada.
Will this affect my visa? Is there a change for me to get a student visa? Please advice :(
Hi Casiel House,

You can contact us to see if we may be able to help you. Contact us on the link below: