QLD Refund for supervision

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

khunter

3 August 2021
I'm Currently on supervised visits because of false allegations that were serious, were made by the other party. Ive got evidence in writing from a professional that the other party were aware of the allegation being false before they made them in an affadvit to win their case of supervised visits etc. I had it noted with the judge during the hearing that if it's found the supervised visits were unnecessary the other party would have to refund me for the visits. the other party made these serious allegations a few days prior to the hearing so I couldn't respond with weighted evidence. I've now submitted the evidence to prove it was a lie, along with why it's not in my child's best interest to continue supervised visits as I'm not a threat etc

Would it be likely the judge would rule a refund? What usually happens when serious allegations are found to be false? Would my orders be favorable as I am pointing out interests of the child.