QLD Mother intend to hide child's heath information

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
Hi,
My stepson's mother would not forward the covid test result to us. She told us that kid showed symptoms yesterday and they went test the result is negtive. I don't believe the result came out that quick. She refused to offer any information about where they did test or which clinical and they live in hotspot.
I rang Queensland health and their sueggestion is to ring possible fever clinic one by one.
Is it a crime to hide information?
Where can I get the result or can police involve in this ?
Really appreciate if anyone can help.

sammy01

27 September 2015
You really ought to post in family law section.
Is this a crime? nope.
Does dad have family court orders? Is covid being used as a scam to keep the kid away from dad?
Police? nope. Get the covid test result? yeah, look, wasting your time on that one too.

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
You really ought to post in family law section.
Is this a crime? nope.
Does dad have family court orders? Is covid being used as a scam to keep the kid away from dad?
Police? nope. Get the covid test result? yeah, look, wasting your time on that one too.
Thanks for reply and sorry I post in wrong category. I am a essential worker therefore this information is very important for my job. Eventually we rang pathologist and get the result ourselves.