SA Home detention- change of address

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now


14 September 2021
I currently have a friend in home detention who has been living with me for almost a year now.
He’s been trying to move out for months now, the first two places were rejected for whatever reason so he has secured a rental property but his CO is dragging his feet to submit the paperwork.
I need this guy out of my house because living with him is starting to have a severe impact on my mental health.
Is there anything I can do to get his CO to hurry up? I’m starting to feel desperate, not desperate enough to send him back to prison but I’m desperate enough to find out if there are any other options.