- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW Ex Uses Drugs and Alcohol, and is Possibly Pregnant - Options?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by rhonda43, 3 August 2015.

Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
Find a Lawyer Form
  1. rhonda43

    rhonda43 Member

    3 August 2015
    Likes Received:
    Help, I need to know if there is ANYTHING that can be done if my ex is pregnant with my child. I have knowledge of her continuing to do illicit drugs and drinking alcohol, and regardless of these things I do not believe she will make a fit mother. I need to know my options if I have any at all.
  2. AllForHer

    AllForHer Well-Known Member

    23 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    You won't have any options until the child is born. Until then, the mother has a right to do as she pleases with her own body.

    Once the child is born, however, what kind of options are you asking about?

Share This Page