WA Partner in Custody of Children Battle - What to Do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Worriedsick

22 May 2018
I was seeing a guy in Perth that I knew from many years ago. He’s going through a custody of children battle with his daughters mother. He’s a great father but I worry about his drugs and alcohol use/abuse. The girls are at a very impressionable age and I worry that they will inadvertently suffer due to his habits.

He drinks every week day after work and, would start drinking by 10am every Saturday and Sunday. He also smokes marijuana on a very regular basis daily, along with popping pills when out with mates.
Please help me with what, if any, direction I should take...

AllForHer

23 July 2014
You don’t take any direction. It is not your business.

Nonfiction

17 May 2018
Victoria
I was seeing a guy in Perth that I knew from many years ago. He’s going through a custody of children battle with his daughters mother. He’s a great father but I worry about his drugs and alcohol use/abuse. The girls are at a very impressionable age and I worry that they will inadvertently suffer due to his habits.

He drinks every week day after work and, would start drinking by 10am every Saturday and Sunday. He also smokes marijuana on a very regular basis daily, along with popping pills when out with mates.
Please help me with what, if any, direction I should take...

Why do you ask? Have you been approached by a party to file an affidavit?