QLD Email death threats from employer

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Angalina

15 May 2020
I have endured 7yrs of sexual harassement and abuse, including sexual assault and indecent exposure from boss. He has emailed me a few viscous death threats on business letterhead if i caused him any trouble he would hunt me forever and end my life, and another things will go bad for me and he will end my life. Hes been charged with other harrassement via carriage service, sexual assault pressing charges. Hes on 2 other AVOs, his narassistic abuse has vile, he is dangerous, and i constantly live in fear of him. I now have assessed an acute mental illnesses and debilitating physical illness. Legal proceedings are proceeding and extremely difficult. I literally cannot function and never leave my home, no contact with anyone only medical.. i cant get past the fear

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
Put in a workcover claim.

Angalina

15 May 2020
Thankyou i have a lawyer, he has all info, but police didnt severity of detailed death threats, so im back to different police department. Wasnt addressed in court