WA Does anyone get charged with Perjury in Family court?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Anonanon

29 November 2021
I’m seeking full custody but allow for supervised visit with his mother and am willing to allow for greater spend time with his mother when she is mentally well.

His primary caregiver is his grandmother who should be banned from interacting with the child.

His grandmother is seeking to relocate with my child and his mother far overseas, massive false allegations read purely as being made by someone with no regard for the child.

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
Does the child have a passport?

Chris NG

2 April 2020
No passport, I have never been asked to sign for one.
Contact Australian Passport Office to check if the child has obtained the passport anyway. In My case, I made contact with Australian Passport office lately and found out my ex -wife has obtained my child's passport by forging my signature, providing false contact number, address and also made up Father's witness of signature section. the case is currently under investigation by Australian passport fraud department.

Anonanon

29 November 2021
Contact Australian Passport Office to check if the child has obtained the passport anyway. In My case, I made contact with Australian Passport office lately and found out my ex -wife has obtained my child's passport by forging my signature, providing false contact number, address and also made up Father's witness of signature section. the case is currently under investigation by Australian passport fraud department.
Would not surprise me, I will check into that.

I couldn’t image it be a smart move for them to do such a thing, we are months from final trial, sure the judge would flip out.

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
No passport, I have never been asked to sign for one.
Also, try to ensure that the child does not have the passport of their other country of nationality.

Reactions: Anonanon