VIC Court Order Wording Clarification

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

cinnamon

12 October 2020
So were you guys successfully doing changeovers at Macca's at any point before the attempted agreement regarding school as an alternative?

Just can't help thinking this is more about a battle of wills than any practical problem ... I get the back & forth power play, we've all experienced it after a breakup.. end of the day though, legals are rarely a good solution to that.
From February - mid-May 2020 we were following the court orders with a taste of this chaos when we tried to sort out holiday arrangements, since it wasn't all stipulated in the interim court orders.

My solicitor sent him a letter stipulating all other agreements failed and that only the court orders will be followed, stipulating the exact orders. He responded that he will be following a so called "other" agreement. This is next level crazy and his lawyer giving him BAD advise . My lawyer obviously confirms him a big quote "ASSHOLE". (Though I pay the lawyer, so he is going to agree with even me shitting most likely in front of his doorstep) My ex's responses don't make sense, nor does any "agreement" he wants to enforce succeed, since it changes weekly. This is what you would regard as a childish argument.

This afternoon was fun, the girlfriend handed me an "agreement", set-up by him and I handed it right back and said I refuse to sign any parenting agreement nor do we continue this conversation. She even attempted to gain a verbal agreement.(I am very vigilant around them and don't put anything past them, since this is not my first rodeo) I just said no comment to any of their agreements. Bloody ridiculous if you ask me. He tried with this letter before by triangulating the schools in order for me to sign off on his letters.

I reassure myself that this will eventually end. But nowadays it is different bs and a different day.

cinnamon

12 October 2020
something needs to be done about you picking up the kids on his time. Do you have a solicitor? I'd be forking out the $$ to have solicitor write to his indicating if he can't do the pick up then it would be best to go for orders that mean he only has Friday 6pm until start of school on monday.
Believe me these orders will be changed in December if not sooner depending on my patience. It has been tested since May 2020 (5 months, doesn't seem much, but damn it's exhausting) I don't want to speak to this baboon at all, but I have to. Baboon is a too kind word and I don't insult female genitalia. I think he enjoys this form of emotional abuse (hate that word), but he does. The kids are his only connection to me and he remains obsessed in wanting to see me. I just want to see less and less of him, the less, the better. In anyone's right mind, you would think you want to see and speak as little as possible with your ex. Nah, not here.