- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW Contractor for a Graphic Company - What Visa to Apply For?

Discussion in 'Immigration Law Forum' started by Tereza, 26 August 2015.

  1. Tereza

    Tereza Member

    26 August 2015
    Likes Received:
    I would like to ask you, if there is any visa I can apply for. For example 190 or any other! I am student from the Czech republic currently living in Sydney and I have found my occupation on SCOL list as ANZSCO 392211 Graphic pre-press trade worker.

    I have gained 6 years of experience from my country in the past 10 years, and I have been working as a contractor in Sydney for two years in one Australian graphic company. My English is competent (IELTS), my age is 31. I have a diploma of marketing from an Australian college and I studied 4years of high school and 3 years of college in packaging design in the Czech republic. Unfortunately my company can not sponsor me, that is why I am wondering whether I meet some criteria for any other visa application.

    Thank you very much for any information.
  2. Amanda E

    Amanda E Well-Known Member

    9 April 2014
    Likes Received:

Share This Page