NSW Child Support Even Though Ex is Restricting Access?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Peter_P93

7 March 2018
Hi all, just wanted to provide an update. The OP was served, however didn’t show up in court yesterday, nor did her solicitor. The judge tried to call her from The court room, with no success. The judge requested I cut the 70+ contraventions down to the best 5.

Hearing to be early December, if the OP does not appear in person she will have a warrant issued. On the positive side, the OP has let me see my little girl for an hour each weekend... it pains me that she calls me by my name and not daddy. It’s frustrating that this could all have been avoided if the OP allowed calls as per the orders. And it’s even more of a joke that the OP only started to be nice once she had been served.

Peter_P93

7 March 2018
What is it you want the pre-school to do that they will not do? As Rod Said (copied and paste)
Apologies for the delay. I want to know how she is doing, how she developing, to know when they have special days at the preschool (like Father’s Day) and be able to be there, rather than have to see pictures of her sitting on the ground with one or two other kids as all the other kids' dads read to them. I want to be involved, and be a father to my daughter, get reports and photos.

sammy01

27 September 2015
Sounds like you got a good judge. Follow their instructions... Pick top 5. Make it all about the access being denied as top priority. You want make up time too.

Let us know how you go.