- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

SA Can I Provide Financial Evidence for Mother's Visitor Visa?

Discussion in 'Immigration Law Forum' started by Nyax12, 1 January 2017.

  1. Nyax12

    Nyax12 Member

    1 January 2017
    Likes Received:

    I want to my mum to come through to see us on a 6-month visitor visa. However, she doesn't have the sufficient funds herself and would need me to be provide with evidence that she will be taken care of when she comes such as my credit card limit statement or bank statements.

    Can I provide this evidence on her behalf if I am only on a 457 visa? Will they give her the visa?

Share This Page