VIC BVA leaving country

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
No visa is not granted yet it is just in submitted state. Partner came on visitor 600 and then i applied for 810/820 and was shifted from visitor to BVA until a decision is made on the application it was 5 months back. Now we are separated and she is moving overseas. So i want to update immi on change of status ( both for 600 and 801/820) as both of them i applied and have me as sponsor.

Where the applciation can be send "

Send the letter by email or post to the same place that assessed your application." they have not mentioned any email . Both visa application i applied through immi login account can i use that
You need to write the letter.
Just taking it off the immi account doesn't "count"

Reactions: Dexter07

Dexter07

5 September 2020
You need to write the letter.
Just taking it off the immi account doesn't "count"
Can you please tell email where the letter needs to be send, i am not able to see that on the site there is no mention of email address

Last edited:

Tim W

Lawyer
28 April 2014
Sydney
Their own website says to write a letter.
By which they mean use pen and paper.
They also say that taking it off your immi account won't be enough.

Dexter07

5 September 2020
Their own website says to write a letter.
By which they mean use pen and paper.
They also say that taking it off your immi account won't be enough.
Sorry for my ignorance but what i am not able to get is which address to post letter to or email address to send email to. As website just mentioned inform us but does not mention the email address or postal address.

Tim W

Lawyer
28 April 2014
Sydney
Reactions: Dexter07