Hi All Just wondering and would appreciate any help that may be given to help me make a decision on whether I should proceed to Family Court. I currently have 5 nights per fortnight with my 4-year-old daughter, whom I am extremely close to. My ex-wife walked out on us 6 months ago and we started with a 50/50 arrangement but that was then cancelled by my wife and she came back with a 9/5 fortnight 'offer'. Hence, I got lawyers involved to try and get back the shared arrangement that we started off with but after nearly $10,000 spent in fees, there has been no shift from my wife to try and extend the time. My lawyer has said that if we did go to family court, I would likely be granted an extra night as I live closer to my daughter's school. She does not want to go back to mummy's and every time I drop her off on the week, where I have her for 2 nights, she cries the whole 20-minute car trip saying she does not want to go back. I am worried that if we do go to court there is a possibility that my time may be reduced, although my lawyer has said that would be extremely unlikely. There is no history of any violence or drug abuse or even a raised voice really, so no issues there. Is it worth the stress pursuing this further as I feel I need to do as much as I can to try and have my daughter for more time and I don't want to let her down? I have agreed a couple for times trial the arrangement we have for 12 months for a review but I feel the longer I leave things, the longer the status quo will be in place and hared to change down the track. My ex has not been easy to deal with and I don't know if I can just hope that she will calm down and grant extra time and take that risk for the next 14 years? Any help would be appreciated.