QLD Possibly the worst case of malicious prosecution in Australia - Need assistance asap

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Keelan

20 July 2019
Hey I've also got a problem my partner has been on remand for nearly 3 weeks for something that they have absolutely no proof of him doing and he wouldn't be able to do it anyway as I know he doesn't know how. It's 1 fraud charge but involves a lot of crypto currency and things that are complex and he is not interested in. Their evidence is it went into a bank account in his name no camera footage no trace of any documents nothing anyone his identity has been stolen I think and anyone can open an account in his name.
So anyway, the arrest him and isolate me by taking all of our phones computers and everything. Not only that, they take him to the watchhouse. He calls his lawyer Jodi Allen from Allen and searing who wouldn't accept a private payment for a bail application and then wouldn't come because she wouldn't be funded by legal aid. So he sees the duty lawyer and he's like no sorry to hard. So I'm devastated. So after I was able to get myself together after a few days I went on a mission. I called Jodi Allen out, she just left him. And I have realised how huge it is having your partner of 6 years just been taken away like that... It was like he died. Jodi has refused to listen to his instructions and not had his best interests which are 2 code of ethics for solicitors according to the Queensland law society.

So I've essentially stood up and not taken their s**t. I've put in human rights claims towards QPS and I have a new lawyer who just had a video link chat with Kade. They just need to wait for document partner is to sign to allow them to take over and Jodi Allen looses her funding(took it and did nothing still) and he is going to get Kade Infront of a judge for a bail application and he is quiet positive that that should go fine. We own our own home so he has permanent accommodation he is not a danger to the public and he is not a flight risk. I truly believe this is because of Senior constable detective Steven Bachelor Surfers Paradise CIB who has come in and disrupted our lives a few years ago and he definately has a friend who is a Magistrate because warrant information is pathetic and I can't imagine anyone saying that's enough grounds to invade someone's privacy my friend was continually harrassed by him so he took him to court for harrassment and won. But this guy is still a detective. Even Jodi Allen was going to start submissions to get this fraud charged dropped she was just too lazy to bail my partner out so this charge is looking like it's going to be thrown out and that's the same as the ones from years ago they did too but nothing happens to this guy he gets no punishment whatsoever. How can this be happening. And it's guilty until proven innocent in my partner's case...so I've got a bee in my bonnet and I think we can all agree I have read some of your stories and we should all get together and do something.. I grew up in Melbourne and I tell you that Victoria police would never behave that way that's because they got exposed as crooks and for corruption because people stood up and said hey! This is not ok!

You know I can't even begin to imagine now how many people their are that are on remand right now who are innocent.. and most have no one to help and stand up for them like I did and less education and we are going to be paying so much money for this new lawyer that not everyone can do!

We have to do something i was going to go after Allen and searing because I looked into this they have been very unethical oh and this current lawyer the new one they haven't asked for a cent from me yet but have started so much already for us but Jodi said to me a few days ago oh we only just got funded 2 days ago that's why we haven't done anything but he had been in jail for 2 weeks this is disgusting behaviour.

:(
Jodie Allen has form for doing that. Unless you have a lot of money to wave in her face she’ll feed you to the wolves without a single Phuk given

mrsmactruck91

1 June 2022
You know what. I have the money..she refused it and then went to say she wouldn't be funded by legal aid so couldn't do anything. I think there is something about the legal aid funding she likes... Oh to her dismay once her authority will be revoked in the next few days because that takes. her funding away too..
There is a mention today at court so I'm going to sit there and try not to cry when he comes up on video link but I will sit there quietly and observe their behaviour infront of the judge both DPP and Jodi because they know exactly who I am.

mrsmactruck91

1 June 2022
I have actually been told that Jodi Allen is in with the DPP. Look this is all to do with the detective, everyone including magistrate signing the warrant seems to give him a free pass to do whatever he wants. We have never we experienced treatment and small coincidences from QPS until he came into the picture. He gets tunnel vision and his tactics are pathetic for someone like myself

Keelan

20 July 2019
You know what. I have the money..she refused it and then went to say she wouldn't be funded by legal aid so couldn't do anything. I think there is something about the legal aid funding she likes... Oh to her dismay once her authority will be revoked in the next few days because that takes. her funding away too..
There is a mention today at court so I'm going to sit there and try not to cry when he comes up on video link but I will sit there quietly and observe their behaviour infront of the judge both DPP and Jodi because they know exactly who I am.
Personally I wouldn’t put faith into any lawyer. They are all apart of the “profession” they are dependent on police for their livelihoods. They generally don’t upset the apple cart.

Legal aid actually pays appalling rates and a magistrates court matter they recieve around 1000 (the law firm does) and even if it goes to district or supreme it doesn’t get much better with $5000 for a district court matter and about $10,000 for Supreme Court matter and that has to include a barrister who’s rates are capped at $3000 per day. So if the matter gets drawn out for too long and the lawyer has to make too many appearances it begins to become not worth their while hence why they try and pump out the early guilty pleas to be able to do well off of legal aid funded clients.

It’s all one big scam …

Keelan

20 July 2019
I have actually been told that Jodi Allen is in with the DPP. Look this is all to do with the detective, everyone including magistrate signing the warrant seems to give him a free pass to do whatever he wants. We have never we experienced treatment and small coincidences from QPS until he came into the picture. He gets tunnel vision and his tactics are pathetic for someone like myself
There’s a good chance that there is an informant who has provided false information to the detective (probably the same informant who is the one guilty of the crime) and the evidence that this informant gives will be deemed as “restricted or sensitive” information that you will likely never get to see or know about under the whole “public interest” claim that they consider the public a interest in having ongoing supplies of information via registered informants who can feel protected when they are giving police evidence covertly is somehow greater than the accused’s right to a fair trial. Proceedings can be held in the accused’s absence of an application from the commissioner or minister is made seeking to have secret evidence presented in a private court proceeding without the accused or their counsel being aware of or involved in that proceeding.

mrsmactruck91

1 June 2022
Yes this is how it all began a few years ago an informant. No it says on the warrant some woman in Adelaide has filed the complaint... Complete Idiocy.. what I think has happened is someone has used my partner's identity to open up a fake bank account to transfer the Adelaide woman's money into... But the detective can't work that out at all hes just crazy he couldn't get us before so before actually considering and been logical about it he assumes my partner who only just actually learnt how to use our banking app because he used to despise technology is capable of putting all this money from here to there to cryptocurrency.
This detective doesn't seem to care about the truth he just has (thanks to the informant) this idea my partner is someone who is the mastermind behind all this property loss and hates him and wants to see him rot at any cost without actually seeking the truth he just wants to feed some obsession and be the hero

mrsmactruck91

1 June 2022
We have Campbell and McCallum now who are very fast and prompt and understanding. They don't do legal aid.. imagine someone who couldn't afford them? What would they do? I suspect many innocent people are sitting on remand. Its actually a complete breach of human rights to be considered guilty until proven innocent.
I've already put in a complaint to the QHRC but I will have to either add to it or put in another because I have since found many more breaches. These people don't understand I have an IQ of 144 and I'm not going to let this go quietly.. like I see their b/s and I'm calling it out and not giving up hey.

Keelan

20 July 2019
Yes this is how it all began a few years ago an informant. No it says on the warrant some woman in Adelaide has filed the complaint... Complete Idiocy.. what I think has happened is someone has used my partner's identity to open up a fake bank account to transfer the Adelaide woman's money into... But the detective can't work that out at all hes just crazy he couldn't get us before so before actually considering and been logical about it he assumes my partner who only just actually learnt how to use our banking app because he used to despise technology is capable of putting all this money from here to there to cryptocurrency.
This detective doesn't seem to care about the truth he just has (thanks to the informant) this idea my partner is someone who is the mastermind behind all this property loss and hates him and wants to see him rot at any cost without actually seeking the truth he just wants to feed some obsession and be the hero

He should be careful trying to set people up … he just doesn’t know when he may set up the wrong person and that person know how to privately prosecute him for criminal offences by utilising the form 3 under the justices act - complaint and summons.

All of my crap seemed to stop in July 2020 when I privately prosecuted a police officer for an offence under section 200 of the criminal code. It all stopped until January this year. So I think it’s about time again to privately prosecute another one. Might go for a commissioned officer this time. Maybe even a assistant commissioner dunno yet. But my ex who is a police officer (as revealed by the womens safety and justice taskforce that recomended a royal commission over it) seemed to be told to stop phuking with me the moment that another officer was getting affected by having to cover up her crap she was doing to me. She made 2 more attempts on my life in January this year . They refuse to do anything about it plus she attempted to kill another dog and nothing gets done so i think it’s time to go after either assistant commissioner Brian Codd or minister mark ryan by way of seeking leave of the Supreme Court to bring an ex officio indictment for aiding and abetting domestic violence conspiracy to murder.

Keelan

20 July 2019
Where are you at with your situation?
I have a $5,900,000 lawsuit that is coming towards the time when a trial date will be set. I went and did a medicolegal psychiatrist appointment yesterday for expert evidence in my novel breach of duty cause of action (part of several torts that I have gone after them for) all of my criminal prosecutions were stayed due to the major issues with police criminality and the secret evidence attempting to be presented in my absence. I no longer am the accused … I am the accuser… and they have a Phuk load of evidence (their own crap they tried to use against me to get me put in jail where my ex intended on using her contacts with mark ryan to get me killed in jail and stated as a suicide - there is recent stories coming to light about police covering up homicides as non suspicious suicides due to their control over the form 1 of the coroners act) there is a movement that has been stirring in the shadows for quiet some time now… they won’t know what’s hit them when it all explodes into the public arena the way that it is planned on doing so….

I won’t stop until I get Justice for the murder of my dogs … the dumb dumbs phuked up when they didn’t Finnish me off when I was dazed and confused and didn’t know what was happening nor who was behind it all pulling the strings …

I thrive in chaos… they gave me everything that I needed to flourish and to be the very thing that turns their worlds on their own heads.