QLD need advice charged with stealing as servant, money laundering, computer hacking.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Zreberger93

12 July 2020
hello i need some advice
I'm innocent i never did this.
i have been charged with following offenses
255 counts stealing as clerk or servant.
(they allege I stole 33k in cash refunds because the manager couldn't locate stock)
they believe this happened over a period of two years.

255 counts of computer hacking causing .
I was a sales person who had company issued login details, they claim I did these returns as my 3 digit user id was used, it wasn't password protected and most staff knew each others user id.

and 1 count of money laundering
because I made $45k in ATM cash deposits over two years but also withdraw 55k of my pay from ATMs over two years.
from my ATO records I pad a salary of 150k over that period.
i used to buy and sell items off Facebook using cash and put it back in my account as i didn't want to much cash on my person.

from the qp9 I have ,the only evidence they have is "documents" and apparently "witness statements "no camera footage, no audio or physical evidence.
my lawyer is waiting on the evidence brief to be supplied before he speaks with me.
my questions are.
do I have to prove where that cash came from?
what if the witnesses have lied on the statement?
my manager each week had to check and sign off each week on the credits done a week before and send the form to head office does that account for anything?

the qp9 contains info that is incorrect which I can prove, does that matter?
if found guilty will the charges for each just be consolidated?