QLD Possibly the worst case of malicious prosecution in Australia - Need assistance asap

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Keelan

20 July 2019
Yes many people claim malicious prosecution and yes many people claim to be victims of police corruption but wait until you hear what I am currently being subjected to (every lawyer I have seen at first claims that they can gaurentee it wouldn’t be until I begin laying out the facts with supporting documentation or evidence to support. By 20 minutes into it every lawyer to see only a portion of the whole matter is left blown away and unable to assist due to the cross overs from human rights law, civil law and criminal law) I cannot find anything that comes close that has been published though can find cases which are aspects of the whole of my matters but that is all. - The following statements are based on facts that can be backed up and are not over exaggerated in any way. I will outline 1 of the matters out of the currently in excess of 20+ seperate matters of similar or more extreme severity of the clear matters of malicious prosecution I am currently being subjected to. 1x Possession of catagory H : handgun - other make unknown model unknown sawn off rifle

1x possess weapon with altered identification marks

26/12/18 - guy is at my workshed with a gun loaded that he just used to shoot up a house with kids in it. I ended up taking the gun off of him and hiding it In a secure place that only I knew where it was. After multiple violent attempts to get me to give the gun back had stopped on the morning of the 21/1/19 I told a friends uncle where gun was and told him to get rid of it to police which he did this day. Up until this point no one other than myself knew where it was and it was stored in a gutter 4 metres high in the air of a industrial size shed on a rural/residential property. Which needed a extension ladder and knowledge of its whereabouts to be able to locate it. Was charged on 26/3/19 placed on sign in conditions of 3 times a week. Received brief of evidence on 2/9/19. In brief of evidence photographs it is clearly visible - Winchester model 600 made in canida. This gun was manufactured between 1939-1979 with the years 1939-1968 not being produced with serial numbers. It’s full length at production is 1.09metres. This had the stock cut back into a pistol grip though. No length was provided and the photographs by scenes of crime had a set square that the numbers were not visible to easily tell. I worked out it was a 40cm set square . On the page it was 60mm and the rifle 138mm end to end. This calculated out to be roughly 92cm the length of the gun end to end. Catagory h firearm must be under 75cm long which it was 17cm longer something that cannot be stated it went undetected. Another photo showed a grinder mark above the location of where the 1969-1979 rifle serial numbers are located not in line with photographs of rifles made in this time frame this grinder mark I had never seen on the gun prior either. Due to a specific pattern on the stock I am able to narrow down the year of the gun to around 1960-1962 which meant it didn’t come out with serial numbers to grind off. A statement by a senior constable states I had spoken to him on the phone and admitted to removing identification marks in a attempt to conceal the gun (why would I do that for when I got the gun handed in and how could I have dont this if the gun never had numbers to begin with? The other officer that came to get the gun was the one who climbed the ladder and took photos of the gun in its location (these photos were deleted and couldn’t be provided apparently) in another statement it is said I tried to sell the gun to the guy I told to get rid of it to police and that apparently I lived in a chipboard room on the property (both false accusations) when I emailed prosecutions to request the formal length of the gun and pointed out the brand and model visible on the gun I got a response which part of it stated -

The firearm appears to be a category A weapon and not a Category H weapon handgun. The facts in the QP9 appear to be in conflict with full brief of evidence containing the statement of witnesses where the firearm is referred to as a category H weapon. I have requested that the firearm be sent to Brisbane Ballistics to be categorized by an expert. However, if you are seeking to plead guilty to this charge, we will accept that it is a category A weapon. I note that the QP9 facts that will be read at any plea of guilty refer to firearm as a .22 rimfire rifle and not a handgun.

If this matter is to be contested, I refer you to the attached section 161(3) of the Weapons Act 1990. The prosecution will elect indictment and have the matter dealt with in the District Court rather than summarily in the Magistrates Court. If you are seeking to change your plea to guilty can you please advise by return email as soon as possible.

In relation to penalty that the court may impose. I am unable to give a definitive sentence that a magistrate may impose. However, based on your criminal history and the fact that you were given a 12 month probation order for other offences on 01/02/1019it is doubtful that you will receive any custodial sentence. These offences pre-date that probation order and the Magistrate will take that into account totality principles when sentencing. It is probable that you will get a fine or probation for these offences. I can indicate that the prosecution will notbe seeking any type of custodial sentence.

When I was charged with the gun I had told them it wasn’t a shortened firearm but was tricked into thinking it was. I had already attempted to case conference before this and it was denied.

This also was stated

I have assessed your submission and we are willing to case conference the charges as follows. We are willing to accept a plea of guilty to the facts as outlined in the QP9 (Court Brief (general)) without the allegation that you tried to sell the firearm to Mr. EBBORN as follows:

1. Deleting the section in bold of the 6th paragraph from the facts, ‘The informant told police that the defendant was currently living in the shed and that on the 20th of January 2019, the defendant pulled the gun down and tried to sell it to the witness. The witness then told the informant who has then called police.’

You have listed some mitigating circumstances to the charges that you can advise the court on the day of hearing, however you have not provided any defence to the charges.

If this statement was ever made it can be easily discredited anyway as neither were true and would amount to potentially getting their accounts made inadmissible due to questionable credibility of witness.

When locating the gun there were bullets located in a screwbox of mine. I can confirm 100% that no bullets were ever laying around and any that were with the gun originally had been disposed of when taking the gun off of the guy who originally had it.

There is no statement from the scenes of crime forensic investigator , no report on the gun and no disclosure of fingerprints etc provided either ... photos are done dodgy in poor lighting and are to dark to be able to see fine details of the gun also.

Prosecutions were originally seeking a custodial sentence after this major error had gone “unnoticed” by at least 3 officers , 1 scenes of crime forensic investigator, brief checker and prosecutions when all someone had to do was run a tape measure over it as 17cm longer is clearly visible if you have seen a shortened firearm before and it being your job to know how to catagorize a firearm prior to laying charges.

I didn’t accept prosecutions offer and considering the hell I went through after taking the gun with numerous violent attempts to get it back and the not knowing what crimes it had been used for I will not be pleading guilty on something I did the morally right thing and more than likely saved someone from being killed or experiencing extreme acts of violence as a result of this person keeping the gun. With ballistics now being done on it I am not going to plead guilty then find out it had been used in a murder and then I am further stitched up for crap they know I didn’t do....

Note my story as a whole is possibly the worst to occur in Australia with this one being.

The most extreme being police actively assisting my ex partner who is a “valuable human source” to commit systems abuse , cover up her attempts to get me killed by refusal to prosecute , assist her To commit perjury by refusing to release documents that they must disclose of forged photographs and supporting her In so many ways it would take me half a hour to outline it . I will outline though in another question at a later date

Reactions: PosComs

PosComs

25 March 2021
Perth, WA
Yes many people claim malicious prosecution and yes many people claim to be victims of police corruption but wait until you hear what I am currently being subjected to (every lawyer I have seen at first claims that they can gaurentee it wouldn’t be until I begin laying out the facts with supporting documentation or evidence to support. By 20 minutes into it every lawyer to see only a portion of the whole matter is left blown away and unable to assist due to the cross overs from human rights law, civil law and criminal law) I cannot find anything that comes close that has been published though can find cases which are aspects of the whole of my matters but that is all. - The following statements are based on facts that can be backed up and are not over exaggerated in any way. I will outline 1 of the matters out of the currently in excess of 20+ seperate matters of similar or more extreme severity of the clear matters of malicious prosecution I am currently being subjected to. 1x Possession of catagory H : handgun - other make unknown model unknown sawn off rifle

1x possess weapon with altered identification marks

26/12/18 - guy is at my workshed with a gun loaded that he just used to shoot up a house with kids in it. I ended up taking the gun off of him and hiding it In a secure place that only I knew where it was. After multiple violent attempts to get me to give the gun back had stopped on the morning of the 21/1/19 I told a friends uncle where gun was and told him to get rid of it to police which he did this day. Up until this point no one other than myself knew where it was and it was stored in a gutter 4 metres high in the air of a industrial size shed on a rural/residential property. Which needed a extension ladder and knowledge of its whereabouts to be able to locate it. Was charged on 26/3/19 placed on sign in conditions of 3 times a week. Received brief of evidence on 2/9/19. In brief of evidence photographs it is clearly visible - Winchester model 600 made in canida. This gun was manufactured between 1939-1979 with the years 1939-1968 not being produced with serial numbers. It’s full length at production is 1.09metres. This had the stock cut back into a pistol grip though. No length was provided and the photographs by scenes of crime had a set square that the numbers were not visible to easily tell. I worked out it was a 40cm set square . On the page it was 60mm and the rifle 138mm end to end. This calculated out to be roughly 92cm the length of the gun end to end. Catagory h firearm must be under 75cm long which it was 17cm longer something that cannot be stated it went undetected. Another photo showed a grinder mark above the location of where the 1969-1979 rifle serial numbers are located not in line with photographs of rifles made in this time frame this grinder mark I had never seen on the gun prior either. Due to a specific pattern on the stock I am able to narrow down the year of the gun to around 1960-1962 which meant it didn’t come out with serial numbers to grind off. A statement by a senior constable states I had spoken to him on the phone and admitted to removing identification marks in a attempt to conceal the gun (why would I do that for when I got the gun handed in and how could I have dont this if the gun never had numbers to begin with? The other officer that came to get the gun was the one who climbed the ladder and took photos of the gun in its location (these photos were deleted and couldn’t be provided apparently) in another statement it is said I tried to sell the gun to the guy I told to get rid of it to police and that apparently I lived in a chipboard room on the property (both false accusations) when I emailed prosecutions to request the formal length of the gun and pointed out the brand and model visible on the gun I got a response which part of it stated -

The firearm appears to be a category A weapon and not a Category H weapon handgun. The facts in the QP9 appear to be in conflict with full brief of evidence containing the statement of witnesses where the firearm is referred to as a category H weapon. I have requested that the firearm be sent to Brisbane Ballistics to be categorized by an expert. However, if you are seeking to plead guilty to this charge, we will accept that it is a category A weapon. I note that the QP9 facts that will be read at any plea of guilty refer to firearm as a .22 rimfire rifle and not a handgun.

If this matter is to be contested, I refer you to the attached section 161(3) of the Weapons Act 1990. The prosecution will elect indictment and have the matter dealt with in the District Court rather than summarily in the Magistrates Court. If you are seeking to change your plea to guilty can you please advise by return email as soon as possible.

In relation to penalty that the court may impose. I am unable to give a definitive sentence that a magistrate may impose. However, based on your criminal history and the fact that you were given a 12 month probation order for other offences on 01/02/1019it is doubtful that you will receive any custodial sentence. These offences pre-date that probation order and the Magistrate will take that into account totality principles when sentencing. It is probable that you will get a fine or probation for these offences. I can indicate that the prosecution will notbe seeking any type of custodial sentence.

When I was charged with the gun I had told them it wasn’t a shortened firearm but was tricked into thinking it was. I had already attempted to case conference before this and it was denied.

This also was stated

I have assessed your submission and we are willing to case conference the charges as follows. We are willing to accept a plea of guilty to the facts as outlined in the QP9 (Court Brief (general)) without the allegation that you tried to sell the firearm to Mr. EBBORN as follows:

1. Deleting the section in bold of the 6th paragraph from the facts, ‘The informant told police that the defendant was currently living in the shed and that on the 20th of January 2019, the defendant pulled the gun down and tried to sell it to the witness. The witness then told the informant who has then called police.’

You have listed some mitigating circumstances to the charges that you can advise the court on the day of hearing, however you have not provided any defence to the charges.

If this statement was ever made it can be easily discredited anyway as neither were true and would amount to potentially getting their accounts made inadmissible due to questionable credibility of witness.

When locating the gun there were bullets located in a screwbox of mine. I can confirm 100% that no bullets were ever laying around and any that were with the gun originally had been disposed of when taking the gun off of the guy who originally had it.

There is no statement from the scenes of crime forensic investigator , no report on the gun and no disclosure of fingerprints etc provided either ... photos are done dodgy in poor lighting and are to dark to be able to see fine details of the gun also.

Prosecutions were originally seeking a custodial sentence after this major error had gone “unnoticed” by at least 3 officers , 1 scenes of crime forensic investigator, brief checker and prosecutions when all someone had to do was run a tape measure over it as 17cm longer is clearly visible if you have seen a shortened firearm before and it being your job to know how to catagorize a firearm prior to laying charges.

I didn’t accept prosecutions offer and considering the hell I went through after taking the gun with numerous violent attempts to get it back and the not knowing what crimes it had been used for I will not be pleading guilty on something I did the morally right thing and more than likely saved someone from being killed or experiencing extreme acts of violence as a result of this person keeping the gun. With ballistics now being done on it I am not going to plead guilty then find out it had been used in a murder and then I am further stitched up for crap they know I didn’t do....

Note my story as a whole is possibly the worst to occur in Australia with this one being.

The most extreme being police actively assisting my ex partner who is a “valuable human source” to commit systems abuse , cover up her attempts to get me killed by refusal to prosecute , assist her To commit perjury by refusing to release documents that they must disclose of forged photographs and supporting her In so many ways it would take me half a hour to outline it . I will outline though in another question at a later date
I don't see anyone respond to your case issued back in 2019, I will keep watching your story as I have an equally outrageous situation that can be read on my profile notes and if you and anyone else would like to send some advice or answers as like your situation, I think ours is also the too hard basket.

Jenny P

23 November 2014
Hi there,
My daughter was convicted of serious possession of firearm charges. The facts we knew and the facts the police were alleging did not 'add up'. All brief evidence was carefully selected to support the police and CIB detectives only. They withheld the evidence that would prove my daughter's innocence. We applied for a list of evidenciary documents through "Right-To-Information' prior to final hearing, but were refused. However they said that we could reapply after the hearing. Ridiculous!. So reapplied and received an additional 15 minutes of Body Worn Camera footage as well as 2 minutes of the 6 minute footage police submitted to court, as well as several other documents, such as a Ballistic report, and a photo of the 'pellet' the police stated they removed from the firearm. She was also charged with 'loaded' firearm. Prior to court there was no forensics or any photographic image of the ammunition; just the testimoney of the CIB detective. With all this new evidence we find that the firearm is a .177 calibre, and the 'Pellet' is .22 calibre. Also the BWC footage has been photo-shopped. Also we could establish that the court exhibit photo of the firearm position in the vehicle, had been 'staged'. The CIB detective is caught on camera waving the firearm around in front of his colleagues for 2 minutes before he takes his so called 'crime scene' photos. I say do not give up on your quest for justice. I will also keep an eye on your progress. Good luck

Dpj

1 July 2020
I have found my doings with police to be despicable. I feel for anyone going through this crap. May be find a journalist and squeel to them. If the 20x charges are as you say then it's probably a good story.

Keelan

20 July 2019
I have found my doings with police to be despicable. I feel for anyone going through this crap. May be find a journalist and squeel to them. If the 20x charges are as you say then it's probably a good story.
I ended up having a trial magistrate on his own motion temporarily stay all criminal prosecutions to allow my civil claim in the Supreme Court to finalise. Lewis. V state of Queensland BS1253/21 my claim so far has survived strike out applications and applications to stay the proceeding and the state has failed in all attempts to block it. The next time it’s before the court is on 23/2/22. I ended up obtaining a precedent judgment in an appeal that I made that is published as SRV v Commissioner of the Queensland police service & Anor [2020] QDC 208 that is mentioned in a recent treasury report and created its own section in both the domestic and family violence protection act benchbook and national domestic and family violence benchbook. It also is listed in the chief magistrates notes as clarification of the interpretation of the principles for administering the act. I ended up becoming the first person in qld to have a district court of appeal make a protection order in their favour and my ex became the first person in qld who had no avenues to appeal after a conclusion of conspiracy to murder and a number of other serious acts of domestic violence were concluded to have been proven. Currently I have the state of qld in damage control mode and my battle against all of this is coming to an end. And ow what a glorious end it is to be … :)

Reactions: mrsmactruck91

Keelan

20 July 2019
Hi there,
My daughter was convicted of serious possession of firearm charges. The facts we knew and the facts the police were alleging did not 'add up'. All brief evidence was carefully selected to support the police and CIB detectives only. They withheld the evidence that would prove my daughter's innocence. We applied for a list of evidenciary documents through "Right-To-Information' prior to final hearing, but were refused. However they said that we could reapply after the hearing. Ridiculous!. So reapplied and received an additional 15 minutes of Body Worn Camera footage as well as 2 minutes of the 6 minute footage police submitted to court, as well as several other documents, such as a Ballistic report, and a photo of the 'pellet' the police stated they removed from the firearm. She was also charged with 'loaded' firearm. Prior to court there was no forensics or any photographic image of the ammunition; just the testimoney of the CIB detective. With all this new evidence we find that the firearm is a .177 calibre, and the 'Pellet' is .22 calibre. Also the BWC footage has been photo-shopped. Also we could establish that the court exhibit photo of the firearm position in the vehicle, had been 'staged'. The CIB detective is caught on camera waving the firearm around in front of his colleagues for 2 minutes before he takes his so called 'crime scene' photos. I say do not give up on your quest for justice. I will also keep an eye on your progress. Good luck
I don't see anyone respond to your case issued back in 2019, I will keep watching your story as I have an equally outrageous situation that can be read on my profile notes and if you and anyone else would like to send some advice or answers as like your situation, I think ours is also the too hard basket.
Do you have Facebook messenger to speak on? I have had a number of successes against it all being self represented. Maybe we could assist each other in our experiences

Dpj

1 July 2020
I ended up having a trial magistrate on his own motion temporarily stay all criminal prosecutions to allow my civil claim in the Supreme Court to finalise. Lewis. V state of Queensland BS1253/21 my claim so far has survived strike out applications and applications to stay the proceeding and the state has failed in all attempts to block it. The next time it’s before the court is on 23/2/22. I ended up obtaining a precedent judgment in an appeal that I made that is published as SRV v Commissioner of the Queensland police service & Anor [2020] QDC 208 that is mentioned in a recent treasury report and created its own section in both the domestic and family violence protection act benchbook and national domestic and family violence benchbook. It also is listed in the chief magistrates notes as clarification of the interpretation of the principles for administering the act. I ended up becoming the first person in qld to have a district court of appeal make a protection order in their favour and my ex became the first person in qld who had no avenues to appeal after a conclusion of conspiracy to murder and a number of other serious acts of domestic violence were concluded to have been proven. Currently I have the state of qld in damage control mode and my battle against all of this is coming to an end. And ow what a glorious end
Wow. Well done. I'd be really keen to understand more about your case. I am awaiting some freedom of information on a decision cops made to drop an obvious assault (DV) perpetrated up me. The cop said 'statute of limitations' then when I said 'it's been six months' they tried to make other excuses. I'm so glad to hear a story like yours

Reactions: PosComs

Wayne Russell

10 June 2016
"After multiple violent attempts to get me to give the gun back had stopped on the morning of the 21/1/19 I told a friends uncle where gun was and told him to get rid of it to police which he did this day."

Further on in your 1st post -

"The other officer that came to get the gun was the one who climbed the ladder and took photos of the gun in its location (these photos were deleted and couldn’t be provided apparently) ..."

Can you explain this contradiction of events?

There are other issues with with your description of the situation that are not logical, easily spotted, which leads me to believe you are not a well person. I will be not replying any further from here as believe I will only be contributing to a sad situation.

This is the 2nd post I have received from LawAnswers today which clearly show people who are suffering from some type of delusional illness, which is really disconcerting.

mrsmactruck91

1 June 2022
Hey I've also got a problem my partner has been on remand for nearly 3 weeks for something that they have absolutely no proof of him doing and he wouldn't be able to do it anyway as I know he doesn't know how. It's 1 fraud charge but involves a lot of crypto currency and things that are complex and he is not interested in. Their evidence is it went into a bank account in his name no camera footage no trace of any documents nothing anyone his identity has been stolen I think and anyone can open an account in his name.
So anyway, the arrest him and isolate me by taking all of our phones computers and everything. Not only that, they take him to the watchhouse. He calls his lawyer Jodi Allen from Allen and searing who wouldn't accept a private payment for a bail application and then wouldn't come because she wouldn't be funded by legal aid. So he sees the duty lawyer and he's like no sorry to hard. So I'm devastated. So after I was able to get myself together after a few days I went on a mission. I called Jodi Allen out, she just left him. And I have realised how huge it is having your partner of 6 years just been taken away like that... It was like he died. Jodi has refused to listen to his instructions and not had his best interests which are 2 code of ethics for solicitors according to the Queensland law society.

So I've essentially stood up and not taken their s**t. I've put in human rights claims towards QPS and I have a new lawyer who just had a video link chat with Kade. They just need to wait for document partner is to sign to allow them to take over and Jodi Allen looses her funding(took it and did nothing still) and he is going to get Kade Infront of a judge for a bail application and he is quiet positive that that should go fine. We own our own home so he has permanent accommodation he is not a danger to the public and he is not a flight risk. I truly believe this is because of Senior constable detective Steven Bachelor Surfers Paradise CIB who has come in and disrupted our lives a few years ago and he definately has a friend who is a Magistrate because warrant information is pathetic and I can't imagine anyone saying that's enough grounds to invade someone's privacy my friend was continually harrassed by him so he took him to court for harrassment and won. But this guy is still a detective. Even Jodi Allen was going to start submissions to get this fraud charged dropped she was just too lazy to bail my partner out so this charge is looking like it's going to be thrown out and that's the same as the ones from years ago they did too but nothing happens to this guy he gets no punishment whatsoever. How can this be happening. And it's guilty until proven innocent in my partner's case...so I've got a bee in my bonnet and I think we can all agree I have read some of your stories and we should all get together and do something.. I grew up in Melbourne and I tell you that Victoria police would never behave that way that's because they got exposed as crooks and for corruption because people stood up and said hey! This is not ok!

You know I can't even begin to imagine now how many people their are that are on remand right now who are innocent.. and most have no one to help and stand up for them like I did and less education and we are going to be paying so much money for this new lawyer that not everyone can do!

We have to do something i was going to go after Allen and searing because I looked into this they have been very unethical oh and this current lawyer the new one they haven't asked for a cent from me yet but have started so much already for us but Jodi said to me a few days ago oh we only just got funded 2 days ago that's why we haven't done anything but he had been in jail for 2 weeks this is disgusting behaviour.

:(

Keelan

20 July 2019
"After multiple violent attempts to get me to give the gun back had stopped on the morning of the 21/1/19 I told a friends uncle where gun was and told him to get rid of it to police which he did this day."

Further on in your 1st post -

"The other officer that came to get the gun was the one who climbed the ladder and took photos of the gun in its location (these photos were deleted and couldn’t be provided apparently) ..."

Can you explain this contradiction of events?

There are other issues with with your description of the situation that are not logical, easily spotted, which leads me to believe you are not a well person. I will be not replying any further from here as believe I will only be contributing to a sad situation.

This is the 2nd post I have received from LawAnswers today which clearly show people who are suffering from some type of delusional illness, which is really disconcerting.
I find your response somewhat amusing but also somewhat disgusting. If you wish to see proof of where my case had gotten go to the womens safety and justice taskforce - hear her voice volume 2 report and on page 191 my appeal judgment in SRV v commissioner of the Queensland police service & Anor [2020] qdc 208 is referenced in footnotes 224 and 225 that says

Some Taskforce submissions were critical of the policing response to QPS officers named as domestic and family violence perpetrators.224 These victims said officers used a range of behaviours, including coercive control, stalking, intimidation, systems abuse, and conspiracy to murder.225 Victims told the Taskforce that police officer perpetrators with knowledge of weapons and trained in the use of force are particularly effective at intimidating and threatening their victims. These perpetrators are also more knowledgeable about justice and police processes, so they are more skilled at manipulating and managing the systems and undermining the victim’s credibility.
The seriousness of the victims’ allegations would usually warrant a thorough investigation, risk assessment, and police action to protect the victim and hold the perpetrator accountable. Concerningly, the victims instead described a lack of support, a failure to investigate allegations, and a refusal to ensure victim safety and hold the perpetrator to account. Victims were left with the impression that the police ‘club’ was protecting the perpetrators.
The Taskforce is also aware of current and former police officers who hold concerns about how allegations of domestic and family violence against serving police officers are investigated but who indicated they were afraid to place their concerns on the record or in a submission to the Taskforce

Now if you go to the gazette regarding the royal commission into the Queensland police service and their handling of domestic violence matters announced in parliament on the 11th of May 2022 you will see that in the terms of reference the scope specifically covers the gear her voice report in particular the findings contained that reference my appeal judgment.

I do not believe delusion gets royal commissions. You would yourself be delusional to believe it would. The proof is in the pudding chief.