QLD Paternity Fraud - Mother refuses DNA Tests

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
nope - get onto CSA now... from memory you only have a 28 day appeal window. After that they'll flob you off and you might not even get a go at AAT because you can't access AAT until CSA have looked at it through their appeal process.

jwilson18

20 February 2019
I'll definitely try to put in a written appeal but as far as I'm aware (as I have never received any paperwork or contact from CSA) the decision to put me as father was done many years ago without my knowledge and without giving me an opportunity to appeal it so it's going to be a lengthy, messy battle to even get any kind of investigation started. As far as I was aware, the actual father, who is on the birth cert, was listed at the father with CSA but somehow was changed. Wouldn't it be nice to pick and choose who gets to be father of your children depending on what you have to gain.....

Thanks for the support :)

Atticus

6 February 2019
I read in an earlier post that you had lived with this woman on and off. One of the presumptions of parentage csa uses is based around this.

Basically if you were living with her at any time during the period beginning 44 weeks and ending 20 weeks before the birth you may be the presumed father