NSW No Will - How to Sort Out Her Affairs?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now


Active Member
27 November 2014
Unsure where to go from here,
A friend's daughter recently committed suicide with no will in place. She has 3 young toddler age children. I have helped her apply for a letter of appointment to sort out her affairs but she is unsure about where to look for info. Her documents & property have been disposed of by her disgruntled ex partner so she doesn't know who she banked with superannuation, insurance??? Is there some way to check for some kind of records?

Thanks in advance