QLD Revised question due to errors I apologise

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

JacksonRid

5 May 2022
I have posted this question already however using voice-to-text I only just noticed several serious grammatical errors please forgive my impatience and lack of accuracy I have since revised and correction for Yaris series of questions and concerns appreciate any advice.
My friend's father supposedly committed suicide in August last year now they found a suicide note/holographic will leaving everything to his friend daughter does not know material possessions aside she's not concerned with any of the material assets as far as she's concerned they can go to charity or the friend if he's not connected to this in any nefarious way she just wants answers she can get straight answer out of the police officer who told her case is closed.
the suicide note/holographic will is dated 2 years exactly to the day the father apparently killed himself and it references the daughters addiction to methamphetamine and subsequent coma she fell into now that was in 2021 after coming out of that coma she's reconnected with her father and in the months leading up to apparent suicide, they made plans to travel Australia where he was looking forward to getting to know and being a part of her daughter's life as his he never was apart of hers now she knows in a heart something's wrong here the note itself is in direct conflict with everything she knew and the plans at they made.
I guess I've just got a few questions as to how she goes forward with finding answers?
is this common practise for suicide notes and Wills to be left as one and ones that are obviously full of errors?
how was this deemed sufficient?
anyhow I'm not a lawyer nor do I know legal system very well hence why I'm seeking some much overdue advice that I can relay to my friend. the father has no defacto or current wife his only children are my friend and her older sister however he does have three sisters and brother surviving. So in relation to next of kin I would assume it would be the oldest daughter now she's not in contact with a father only my friend is the eldest sister couldn't care less and sadly is glad he's dead. If someone could please just let me know how we proceed from here what steps should we take to get some answers I don't know if suicides warrant a coroner's report or anything like that even if an autopsy was even done how do we find these things out of police officers was extremely unfriendly and helpful and I'm very reluctant to make any calls or seek any answers without first getting some legal advice just in case hope feeling is right and there is something off about all of this and something untoward had happened to her father Id hate to impact any chance of locating additional evidence for that by stumbling in the dark thank you any and all help would be appreciated. Should you wish to discuss further with my friend I will provide her contact details. I can provide a photograph of the will / suicide note however I'm reluctant to do so on a public forum I'm happy to email this is the only communications received in relation to fathers this is the only communication really received from any party in relation to her fathers supposed suicide.

Kind regards

Richard jackson