WA No Family Court Orders - Ex Using Fake Lawyer?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Ellebelle80

4 April 2016
My heart goes out to you, especially because your an emotional mess. My humble advice at this point is to seek counselling... i have done it myself when i was all emotional,,, they really helped me get my head on straight. I went through the family relationship center and got a free counselling session, i hope this helps?
Thank you for your kind words...they mean a lot to me right now. I will be seeing my doctor soon and getting referred to someone. I'm just so gobsmacked that someone could do that to another mother

Clancy

6 April 2016
Thank you for your kind words...they mean a lot to me right now. I will be seeing my doctor soon and getting referred to someone. I'm just so gobsmacked that someone could do that to another mother

Well that's great, you're on the right track. you're seeking help, you're not alone :)

That someone can do that? It's my observation that individuals and some of their friends readily respond to negative and selfish emotions when there is a separation. I observed this in myself too! But I am also a very logical person, and I had to keep stopping and asking myself what benefit will come from responding to those negative emotions? And when I think about it, I have no answer to that question? In the end, it is the children that suffer.

I too have issues with my ex, she is not letting me have any overnight custody of our 4-year-old daughter, I only get to see her on Saturday. I really hate my ex for doing that, but I have not said one bad word to her. I just have to suck it up and focus on how to get the best outcome in the best interest of my daughter?

Reactions: Hope this helps

sammy01

27 September 2015
Your ex's solicitor should not be contacting you at all unless in writing via post. Maybe email. You should send one message back asking not to be contacted on your phone, facebook or text message and if it continues, speak to the cops.

As far as the child access goes - look, if dad is bribing the kid and the kid is falling for it, there really ain't much you can do, especially when dealing with a 14-year-old.

Reactions: Hope this helps

Clancy

6 April 2016
your ex's solicitor should not be contacting you AT ALL unless in writing via post.... Maybe email. You should send one message back asking not to be contacted on your phone, facebook or text message and if it continues speak to the cops.

As far as the child access goes - look if dad is bribing the kid and the kid is falling for it there really aint much you can do especially when dealing with a 14 year old.

"There ain't much you can do about it especially when dealing with a 14-year-old"

Yes, but there sure is a lot you can do to make it worse! That's the thing to keep in mind.