VIC KIA Repair Problems 14 Times - Take Case to Court?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
23 November 2017
I am just wondering how you went with this issue? I am having exactly the same problem with my Kia cerato 2013 at the moment and don't know where to start.. my engine has ceased

Clancy

6 April 2016
I have an ongoing trouble with my Mazda Tribute but it's an older model, no warranty. What I have noticed with these modern cars, if the computer doesnt tell you what the problem is, you are pretty much screwed! I have taken my car to about a dozen different mechanics, it is never fixed, it is impossible to be fixed. I just put up with it.

In the old days cars actually had engines in them, you open the bonnet, you see an engine, with a carby on top, air filter , fuel pump and spark plug leads. It's simple and basic, and if something went wrong any backyard mechanic knows what the problem is and can fix it.

These days when you open the bonnet what do you see? You see what could best be described as an Alien spaceship crashed and was shoved in there and who the hell knows what is what or how it works? WHY?