NSW I need advice regarding a Credit Corp Debt

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Offer credit corp a 3 mth arrangement of $50 a month they will accept that will give u the time to get the documents from them and sort out a case against them

NO - Don't!

Unless I am missing a post from you, you haven't said when the last time was that you made a payment (other than in 2010) or admitted the debt...
If you make an offer to pay the $50, you might end up 'resetting the clock' and the six years may start again.

Ask them for the information and tell them the debt is disputed until they provide proof of debt.
  • Like
Reactions: Leeanne Moselen