QLD How to Take Child Safety to Court?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

DocSniper

1 January 2015
I know EXACTLY where DocSniper is coming from. A number of totally evil Qld government departments apparently enjoy immunity from any action intended to make them accountable, be that legal or otherwise. My experience parallels that of DocSniper, with all the normal avenues for recourse being blocked. That includes the Anti-discrimination Commission, the Human Rights and Equal Opportunities Commission, State and Federal Ombudsmen, Public Advocate, State and Federal Attorneys General, Qld Premier, Legal Services Commission and a number of others. In common with the Adult Guardian, the Public Trustee and Department of Child Safety, QCAT is a law unto itself and accountable to nobody. None of these entities has as much as a token complaints resolution arrangement despite Qld legislation requiring same. Official QCAT complaints documentation states that the buck stops at the president (a supreme court judge) but since he never responds to submissions there is no point approaching him (I believe he expects a capital 'H') as he is clearly far too exalted to communicate with mere mortals. Back in pre-QCAT days, all the tribunals that formed QCAT were below magistrates in the heirarchy. This meant that members / adjudicators didn't see themselves as occupying a position several steps up the pecking order from the Almighty and appeals could easily be made to magistrates court, district court, supreme court, court of appeal and ultimately the high court. The present arrangement allows QCAT to stifle appeals internally, thus preventing the only possibility of the court of appeal. We also need to be wary of a number of ostensibly 'honourable' entities which purport to being concerned about abuse of human rights. Carers Queensland management openly admit to accepting payments from the Public Trustee and one of the major religions is, I understand currently the subject of a Royal Commission, reportedly for abuse of human rights, furthermore I have concerns re the position of another religious entity which appears to have suspiciously close links to both Child Safety and the Public Trustee.

I am so shocked and believe me when I say, I don't have many in the same boat as me that I can relate to or anyone coming close to the Misery I am in.

And yes Praxidice, when two child safety officers went to Palm Island in a dingy to supply the children contraband, all those workers got as punishment was a transfer elsewhere in the state to continue as they do and lets not forget to how many crimes of Pedophilia that generates from within child safety staff as these crimes have made the media and as I have always stated. " There is more pedos in government then in society". And yes, we do have yet another Inquire into the same crap thats been happening for the past 200 years. But these Inquiries only look at one part of the darkness they dont follow the cancer trail, where people like myself reside and placed there by the Fabrication of child safety to where we obtain a whole new Identity.

Can anyone please truly explain to me in all logical reasoning to how child safety can place me in two places at the same time molesting children? please, anyone ????????,. Then please tell me to how this false information is believed by the police and a court judge to come and Murder Innocent Life ??? and then Protects the Murderers, this only indicates to me, that we do not live in a Democracy , But a Dictatorship.

It shows me that the government considers our children as a Commodity and Freedom as we all know it to be, Just does not Exist.

praxidice

30 May 2014
I am so shocked and believe me when I say, I don't have many in the same boat as me that I can relate to or anyone coming close to the Misery I am in.

And yes Praxidice, when two child safety officers went to Palm Island in a dingy to supply the children contraband, all those workers got as punishment was a transfer elsewhere in the state to continue as they do and lets not forget to how many crimes of Pedophilia that generates from within child safety staff as these crimes have made the media and as I have always stated. " There is more pedos in government then in society". And yes, we do have yet another Inquire into the same crap that's been happening for the past 200 years. But these Inquiries only look at one part of the darkness they don't follow the cancer trail, where people like myself reside and placed there by the Fabrication of child safety to where we obtain a whole new Identity.

Can anyone please truly explain to me in all logical reasoning to how child safety can place me in two places at the same time molesting children? please, anyone ????????,. Then please tell me to how this false information is believed by the police and a court judge to come and Murder Innocent Life ??? and then Protects the Murderers, this only indicates to me, that we do not live in a Democracy , But a Dictatorship.

It shows me that the government considers our children as a Commodity and Freedom as we all know it to be, Just does not Exist.

I don't have a lot of time to do a proper response right now but will endeavour to do so later tonight. Whilst the child safety grubs aren't at the top of my personal hate list, I am nevertheless quite conversant with their modus operandi and several of my circle have been touched by them in one way or another. From my perspective the biggest problem your people need to come to grips with is the lack of solidarity and that allows the grubs to pick you off one victim at a time. Of course victims of the Adult Guardian and the Public Trustee have a similar problem however we have managed to put together a significant group which help us achieve a bit of success. The common feature is intimidation due to fear of retaliation and the only possible solution is peer support. Believe it or not, the child safety grubs are not the only examples of incarnate evil in the bureaucracy, in fact evil is the default state of bureaucrazies (MIS-spelling intended). Regardless of the 'catch more bees with honey than with vinegar' concept, it most definitely does not apply to bureaucrazies. The only thing they do understand is brute force ie a class-action lawsuit or a current affairs expose'. Needless to say, both require a LOT of victims prepared to act together and plenty of blood and guts to wow the television networks. Forget legal and / or political solutions because they are merely distractions intended to lead us up dry gullies. The reason I don't always follow my own advice has to do with my VERY conservative background that would still like to believe the system exists for the benefit of the sheeple rather than to exploit us.

praxidice

30 May 2014
OK, now where were we ?? A Royal Commission would probably go a long way toward fixing some problems but they aren't easy to initiate, in fact they need MASSIVE public outcry and a government prepared to expend megadollars, ergo they are pie on the sky in this situation. A handful of victims of one department is nowhere near sufficient. On the other hand, if we could collect a bunch of victims of department a, another bunch of victims of department b and ditto for departments c, d, e, f etc then it just might be possible to demonstrate systemic corruption across politics and the bureaucracy. Telling the sheeple wouldn't be straightforward given Australian media ownership, and without a public outcry there is no reason why the political circus would feel inclined to rock the boat and antagonize a lot of very powerful people.

Even if it was possible to rattle all the cages, most of the sheeple would conclude that its all an ALP / LNP / Greens / PUP / whatever problem (delete as required). Note that I'm not for a moment suggesting there isn't systemic corruption but rather that its so prevalent and ingrained that it has become 'legitimate'. Remember 'tell a lie often enough and the sheeple will believe its the truth'. Unfortunately my experience has been that its difficult enough to get type a victims motivated let alone to convince them to work together for the common good with other victims (type b, c, d, e, f etc) with totally different issues. Meanwhile the powers that be are fully aware of the 'divide and conquer' principle and use it to advantage.

While I haven't in the past been successful in convincing victims to work together, I have never given up that quest as I believe its the only real chance we have of effecting change. As a test case I'm working with a number of different groups with interests in the town planning con. We figure that the interests of all victims are sufficiently comparable that the different groups will agree to cooperate. When its all said and done, we have a common target in the Brisbane City Council. That doesn't by any means imply I have abandoned the QCAT / Adult Guardian / Public Trustee attack, or for that matter the Child Safety one, but rather that I'm looking for ways to recruit bulk support for these causes.

On a slightly different albeit related tangent, I've long contended that we need an a-political voters union to represent the wishes of the sheeple against ALL political interests because Blind Freddie can see that political interests have totally different agendas to the ones they trot out to win elections. Why for example should we tolerate elected officials who make promises they have no intention of honouring ?? Do that in any other area and you end up doing substantial time behind bars. The fact that many current and would-be politicians are ex-lawyers is an issue for another time and another place, suffice to say I don't believe the two vocations are compatible.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
OK, now where were we ?? A Royal Commission would probably go a long way toward fixing some problems but they aren't easy to initiate, in fact they need MASSIVE public outcry and a government prepared to expend megadollars, ergo they are pie on the sky in this situation. A handful of victims of one department is nowhere near sufficient. On the other hand, if we could collect a bunch of victims of department a, another bunch of victims of department b and ditto for departments c, d, e, f etc then it just might be possible to demonstrate systemic corruption across politics and the bureaucracy. Telling the sheeple wouldn't be straightforward given Australian media ownership, and without a public outcry there is no reason why the political circus would feel inclined to rock the boat and antagonize a lot of very powerful people.

Even if it was possible to rattle all the cages, most of the sheeple would conclude that its all an ALP / LNP / Greens / PUP / whatever problem (delete as required). Note that I'm not for a moment suggesting there isn't systemic corruption but rather that its so prevalent and ingrained that it has become 'legitimate'. Remember 'tell a lie often enough and the sheeple will believe its the truth'. Unfortunately my experience has been that its difficult enough to get type a victims motivated let alone to convince them to work together for the common good with other victims (type b, c, d, e, f etc) with totally different issues. Meanwhile the powers that be are fully aware of the 'divide and conquer' principle and use it to advantage.

While I haven't in the past been successful in convincing victims to work together, I have never given up that quest as I believe its the only real chance we have of effecting change. As a test case I'm working with a number of different groups with interests in the town planning con. We figure that the interests of all victims are sufficiently comparable that the different groups will agree to cooperate. When its all said and done, we have a common target in the Brisbane City Council. That doesn't by any means imply I have abandoned the QCAT / Adult Guardian / Public Trustee attack, or for that matter the Child Safety one, but rather that I'm looking for ways to recruit bulk support for these causes.

On a slightly different albeit related tangent, I've long contended that we need an a-political voters union to represent the wishes of the sheeple against ALL political interests because Blind Freddie can see that political interests have totally different agendas to the ones they trot out to win elections. Why for example should we tolerate elected officials who make promises they have no intention of honouring ?? Do that in any other area and you end up doing substantial time behind bars. The fact that many current and would-be politicians are ex-lawyers is an issue for another time and another place, suffice to say I don't believe the two vocations are compatible.

Seems society will get on their high horse to defend same sex marriage and defend boat people before any So Called Aussie will defend their own, Just like Green peace does, hire a dingy and ram a mega ship to defend a whale.

Ok, but this still doesn't deliver any lawyer to this post that might take a interest to say start a class action or get ME to a court room and then ball will roll.

As I have asked " to what is the correct documentations to start a proceedings against child safety to get them in a court of law ?".

praxidice

30 May 2014
Seems society will get on their high horse to defend same sex marriage and defend boat people before any So Called Aussie will defend their own, Just like Green peace does, hire a dingy and ram a mega ship to defend a whale.

Ok, but this still doesn't deliver any lawyer to this post that might take a interest to say start a class action or get ME to a court room and then ball will roll.

As I have asked " to what is the correct documentations to start a proceedings against child safety to get them in a court of law ?".

Bearing in mind that I'm not a practicing solicitor or barrister and as such nothing I say should be construed as 'legal advice'. I have a 'friendly lawyer' with interest and experience in human rights available and he doesn't have any issues with a class action, however the very first question he'll ask is how plaintiffs do you have who are prepared to put their money where their mouth is. In previous matters I've referred to him for consideration of a class action I understand an absolute minimum of two hundred plaintiffs was needed to make a fair dinkum class action possible.

Note also that the lawyer in question is one of the precious few in whom I have confidence, my opinion of most in the legal profession is unprintable. As far as I'm aware there is no law to prevent anyone commencing their own action in a court that has jurisdiction however you'll need to either figure your way through the paperwork, find a decent community legal centre to help you, or pay a lawyer to at least complete the paperwork.

Then there are filing fees which range from rip-off to extortionate. Complexity of paperwork varies considerably with QCAT being at least fifty times more incomprehensible than any other court including the High Court of Australia (which is irrelevant for our purposes).. Unfortunately I think you'll find that you'll end up at QCAT because of legislation giving the kangaroo court default jurisdiction for a whole raft of bureaucratic entities.

Personally I wouldn't wish QCAT on my worst enemy and quite frankly its simply not worth the frustration unless no other option is available and as far as I'm concerned it isn't then either. In any case if you aren't mental before QCAT, you will be after. I had reason a while back to look for solicitors and barristers prepared to tackle a QCAT action and the vast majority refused outright due to the total absence of logic in QCAT events.

To add insult to injury, its extremely rare for QCAT to allow its victims legal representation meaning you'll need to argue your case against public sector lawyers with vast experience in the specific area. Don't even think about complaining about the blatant inequality because it will fall on deaf ears, QCAT, the Adult Guardian and the Public Trustee are as thick as thieves and its almost certainly the same with Child Safety. I've been through a few actions at QCAT with at least one more to go however the last one (hopefully anyway) involves a capacity declaration which according to QCAT rules affords automatic right to representation. Mind you QCAT isn't known for observing legislation so we could well end up in a battle royal.

Virtually all matters at QCAT are heard by 'members' with no legal qualifications, far bigger egos than ex Qld premier Noddy Newman and no accountability. There is a supreme court judge at the top of the pile but he wouldn't lower himself to communicate with a mere mortal (been there done that). There is a slight (unpublished) possibility of getting someone at QCAT to sit up and take notice but I've only just discovered the angle and consequently have no idea whether or not it will work.

The difference between queers / aliens and Australian matters is that the former are politically correct and as such there are scads of do-gooders ready willing and able to make a noise. On the other hand, who gives a rats about Australians ?? When its all said and done, politicians have been getting away with blatant lies for centuries with rarely a murmur of protest so why would elected officials even think about issues of concern to ordinary folk. In case you haven't noticed, most politicians are ex-lawyers ..... I'll leave it to you to form your own opinions.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Bearing in mind that I'm not a practicing solicitor or barrister and as such nothing I say should be construed as 'legal advice'. I have a 'friendly lawyer' with interest and experience in human rights available and he doesn't have any issues with a class action, however the very first question he'll ask is how plaintiffs do you have who are prepared to put their money where their mouth is. In previous matters I've referred to him for consideration of a class action I understand an absolute minimum of two hundred plaintiffs was needed to make a fair dinkum class action possible.

Note also that the lawyer in question is one of the precious few in whom I have confidence, my opinion of most in the legal profession is unprintable. As far as I'm aware there is no law to prevent anyone commencing their own action in a court that has jurisdiction however you'll need to either figure your way through the paperwork, find a decent community legal centre to help you, or pay a lawyer to at least complete the paperwork.

Then there are filing fees which range from rip-off to extortionate. Complexity of paperwork varies considerably with QCAT being at least fifty times more incomprehensible than any other court including the High Court of Australia (which is irrelevant for our purposes).. Unfortunately I think you'll find that you'll end up at QCAT because of legislation giving the kangaroo court default jurisdiction for a whole raft of bureaucratic entities.

Personally I wouldn't wish QCAT on my worst enemy and quite frankly its simply not worth the frustration unless no other option is available and as far as I'm concerned it isn't then either. In any case if you aren't mental before QCAT, you will be after. I had reason a while back to look for solicitors and barristers prepared to tackle a QCAT action and the vast majority refused outright due to the total absence of logic in QCAT events.

To add insult to injury, its extremely rare for QCAT to allow its victims legal representation meaning you'll need to argue your case against public sector lawyers with vast experience in the specific area. Don't even think about complaining about the blatant inequality because it will fall on deaf ears, QCAT, the Adult Guardian and the Public Trustee are as thick as thieves and its almost certainly the same with Child Safety. I've been through a few actions at QCAT with at least one more to go however the last one (hopefully anyway) involves a capacity declaration which according to QCAT rules affords automatic right to representation. Mind you QCAT isn't known for observing legislation so we could well end up in a battle royal.

Virtually all matters at QCAT are heard by 'members' with no legal qualifications, far bigger egos than ex Qld premier Noddy Newman and no accountability. There is a supreme court judge at the top of the pile but he wouldn't lower himself to communicate with a mere mortal (been there done that). There is a slight (unpublished) possibility of getting someone at QCAT to sit up and take notice but I've only just discovered the angle and consequently have no idea whether or not it will work.

The difference between queers / aliens and Australian matters is that the former are politically correct and as such there are scads of do-gooders ready willing and able to make a noise. On the other hand, who gives a rats about Australians ?? When its all said and done, politicians have been getting away with blatant lies for centuries with rarely a murmur of protest so why would elected officials even think about issues of concern to ordinary folk. In case you haven't noticed, most politicians are ex-lawyers ..... I'll leave it to you to form your own opinions.

I get barristers telling me they will do a no win no fee, but I require to get a lawyer that I can not afford to get the paper work in order.
The only way myself and others like myself is to get myself to that court room, I have begged and I have groveled and I have pleaded for mercy only to watch, gays get more rights then I do, to watch boat people to get more rights then I do and the best insult is that a dog or cat will get more rights then I will ever get.
I am at that point of DESPERATION where I hang in there hoping that Justice will come and have faith that the law will do their job. So far zit,zero,nothing and the only door I see open, is for me to break a law to get arrested to be in a court room.

My life is s**t and filled with MISERY and DESPAIR,empty,alone,a nobody and a nothing.
This is the life child safety gave me and I want to be free.
Child safety states I am a very Dull Minded human(another Insult) so I write Parodies, here is but one...

praxidice

30 May 2014
I get barristers telling me they will do a no win no fee, but I require to get a lawyer that I can not afford to get the paper work in order.
The only way myself and others like myself is to get myself to that court room, I have begged and I have groveled and I have pleaded for mercy only to watch, gays get more rights then I do, to watch boat people to get more rights then I do and the best insult is that a dog or cat will get more rights then I will ever get.
I am at that point of DESPERATION where I hang in there hoping that Justice will come and have faith that the law will do their job. So far zit,zero,nothing and the only door I see open, is for me to break a law to get arrested to be in a court room.

My life is s**t and filled with MISERY and DESPAIR,empty,alone,a nobody and a nothing.
This is the life child safety gave me and I want to be free.
Child safety states I am a very Dull Minded human(another Insult) so I write Parodies, here is but one...

Apologies for bursting your bubble but you need to know about the realities of 'justice', the 'law' and 'no win no fee'. First and foremost you can forget that equal assess to justice crap. Justice is merely a marketable commodity in that the amount you get is directly related to how much you can afford to purchase. The law is nothing more than a blunt weapon used by the powers that be to beat their victims into submission. No win no fee lawyers won't even think about any matter that won't return a truckload of profit and thats not possible with an action against a gubmunt department, furthermore it appears the no win no fee mob haven't advised you that they will take 47.5% of the settlement (nil in this case, which in itself guarantees it won't happen).

Lawyers aren't even distantly related to Father Christmas, nor are they benevolent societies. They are, like any businessperson primarily interested in making lots of money and they simply don't have the time or the interest to pursue unprofitable issues. Quite frankly a class action would be infinitely more do-able. All you need to do is put together a couple of hundred folk with comparable issues and any number of lawyers would do everything from there. Sure there is still money involved but two hundred plaintiffs each contributing a thousand bucks will buy a lot of lawyer time. Getting yourself arrested will certainly get you into a courtroom but the magistrate won't listen to any matter other than the one that got you arrested.

You don't need to convince me that its all a load of male bovine dropping because I came to that conclusion many years ago. The powers that be, politicians AKA bloodsucking parasites, bureaucrats and judiciary have the 'law' on their side and they have had centuries of experience in protecting their interests.

No individual has a snowflakes chance in Hell of challenging those entities. Now if you are interested in getting fair dinkum, the only thing thats ever shown any results for me is responding to a show of force by responding with with greater force. Among other things that entails putting together a big enough mob (which raises the level of 'noise' to the point where its deafening) that you can't be ignored. That is exactly why the queer marriage movement is receiving so much publicity and ditto for illegal aliens. Despite what the do-gooders would have us believe, neither has anything whatever to do with social consciousness; they are purely about money.

praxidice

30 May 2014
Democracy is a myth told to convince the gullible that they really do have some input. Ask yourself when was the last time an elected official really sat up and took notice of any ordinary taxpayer. Now if you happen to be one of a few hundred thousand then things just might be slightly different although you'll note that that theory was ineffective in the cases of Noddy Newman, the red-headed witch and the big-eared wabbott. Increase the numbers to millions as is the case with queers wanting marriage recognition and with supporters of illegal migrants and voila, some of the clowns start noticing.

OK, try approaching your local politician with the right inducements (a truckload of money invariably does the job) and you'll discover you'll be welcomed with open arms with the result that he, she, it, whatever will be only too happy to turn cartwheels for you. History abounds with real life examples including a number of current offenders in Queensland. If perchance the 'law' was other than a blunt object used against the sheeple, politics as we know it would be unworkable as half the government including the opposition would be behind bars (guess they could always run parliament & cabinet at Wolston Park)

Child Safety is not by any means the only den of iniquity, in fact it would be fair to say you'd have a hard time finding any department or quango that is what it should be although I will concede that Child Safety shares top billing on the 'baddies' list with the kangaroo court, the Adult Guardian and the Public Trustee. I don't for a moment doubt there are millions of victims of government departments but unlike queers and advocates for illegal immigrants, the victims and their advocates don't scream from the rooftops. One or two of the downtrodden bleating 'woe is me' on a forum like this isn't going to achieve anything. If anything, cries of anguish only encourage the perpetuators to redouble their efforts because they know they are achieving their objective.

Personally I'm not prepared to play that game. Sure I keep looking for conventional ways to change the odds but I never stop looking for chinks in the baddies armour. For what its worth, there are plenty of opportunities albeit minor ones. My group has been working on numerous projects for some time and every time one of the baddies stumbles, we are there to twist the knife. Now instead of us pleading for an audience they are 'inviting' us to talk. In itself that doesn't prove much because the baddies have been baddies for so long that they forget there are such things as Marquess of Queensbury rules, consequently the concept of 'fair play' doesn't apply. Might I suggest you read 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu. That was written many centuries back but is to this day regarded as one of the authorities on military strategy. Make no mistake, battling the baddies IS war. You need to win decisive battles if you wish to eventually win the war. As I've said ad infinitum and ad nauseum, you can't fight a battle alone with both hands tied behind your back, its imperative to either form, or join, a group with comparable interests.

There is no such thing as magic other than the version that exists in fairy stories. No wizard is lurking out there ready to wave his wand and make it all go away, no forum has all the answers, the best you can hope for is a bit of enlightenment that adds to whatever you've already gleaned. The fact that Child Safety victims insist on fighting individual battles has, and always will, doom them to failure.

praxidice

30 May 2014
Very interesting, looks like DocSniper may have run foul off the moderators or something. Funnily enough I get messages via the android phone but they aren't visible on the website

praxidice

30 May 2014
Very interesting, looks like DocSniper may have run foul off the moderators or something. Funnily enough I get messages via the android phone but they aren't visible on the website

Last message said there were 200 plaintiffs available. That would normally be adequate to get a class action underway providing most proved credible at interview. Personally I'd be ecstatic to see the Child Safety drones cop a bit of the same treatment they have been inflicting on their victims for years.