QLD Child safety malpractice?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Jassa Jones

18 July 2021
Hi, a slightly long one sorry.
I have care of 3 of my nephews and niece, 2,9,12. I have had them in my care for over 18months due to drug,alcohol and abuse from both parents.
I have recently started raising concerns with the department of Child safety in regards to the care of the children on their behalf as things have become very concerning. They are allowing the mother to visit with the youngest child (the others have chosen no contact) unsupervised, after spending almost all day at the pub across the road from the office to which there is video footage and witness statements from both patrons and child safety staff themselves to prove. Child safety have labelled the pub her "office" because of how often she frequents it. He has been hurt twice on these visits with 1 Incident so bad he still remembers and cries 6 months later. They have been labelled as accidents where he has fallen off a gutter into a main street full of cars because the mother was too intoxicated to stop him going near the road.
Other concerns involve 1 CSSO who provided a 15 year old sibling with a statement she had written for him to sign accusing a separate family member of abuse. The statement was proven to be misleading by CSPS management as the statement was the CSSO'S account of an interaction she had had personally with the defendant 3 years prior and the child had no previous knowledge of this. I was told nothing would come of it as it was a false disclosure. The alleged victim has come forward and stated it never happened and that the child was under orders from the mother and child safety to agree that it had. This statement was recorded. 18 months later and a police investigation was started and child safety are withholding evidence, including the statement, to prove innocence. I made a complaint about this and 2 regional managers came to my home and basically told me to shut up and put up or the children will be taken as no one ever wins against child safety.
I have been told by a partners in care worker that my emails and calls are now being vetted by a senior manager, a relative of the csso who provided the false statement. I have a D.V.O in place for the 9 year old against his mother for stalking a harassment and threatening physical violence if he won't attend his visits. The department are aware of this and continually push him to attend when he does not want to. I am at a loss as to what to do. I have made informal and formal enquiries and complaints and everyone is turning a blind eye to the threats and abuse and child endangerment that they are getting away with. Would anyone know what to do next please