QLD Child Safety (DOCS) - Can They Be Held Accountable?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cpalmer

2 February 2022
I have the funds that's not the issue the issue is fighting a good legal team with the balls to take on the department and government for what's rights someone who would fight as if it were their children or family this was happening to. I want to start a class action against the department and members of the department to be help accountable for their actions and I want to take it to Parliament, the Commonwealth law holds more over state legislations

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Would you like to share a phone number (PM) if you like....beats typing, and to be very honest, no one here will lift a finger to help you....

gregjulie66

14 February 2022
Morning to you John.
If my story ever got out, it would be bigger then Ben Hur and more unbelievable then Ripley's believe it or not saga.
Yes that indoor sports that governments play of buck passing indicates to me they can not handle the Truth.

The outcome I desire as I am sure most humans that have fallen into DOCs traps is this.

1: to have my records of myself to be in the truth of me from Docs and police.
2: to have those that fabricated my documents to be held accountable.
3: to have these laws looked upon to reform, so this type of abuse from Docs dont destroy yet another family with just mere words.
4: a compensation to the said abuse from Child Safety and I am not talking about a $20.000 deal and a hardy handshake and to receive yet another fake sorry like I obtained last time.

I like to draw your attention to the Forde Inquire Home - Forde Foundation It was the Anna Bligh who kick started this off and it proved the abuse to children while in the states care, a compensation was given as a insult to the many years of abuse that we received while in the states care, thats right as a child I was abused by the system, as a adult they are still abusing me and now it involves three of my children who in turn will be the next stole generation.

It was bad enough to steal my children, But to order a partner to end the relationship so she can obtain the children back, was the biggest blow, for child safety just walked in and Murdered love between two normal minded humans.

I also hope that maybe a lawyer may view this post and take a interest to get me to a court room, for once I get there, I will open a can of worms and I know many other victims of Docs will come out to support and they to will want the same as I do, to have these people that murders life to be held accountable.
Hi I was reading your story and have to ask has there been any outcome at all from docs. rega

Reactions: bris059

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Hi Back.
Docs will always hide in the shadows and being fearful to face the truth to the destruction they have delivered to innocent lives, They are a Virus to all humans and a day will be coming when they have to face the truth and be accountable for Murder.
The you have to Question the attitude's of these lawyers and police that will protect child safety and allow innocent lives to be destroyed on just mere fabricated words.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
I do not know of anyone with the balls to tackle docs, unless you have the funds and heaps of it to by a lawyer and even then these lawyers will side with docs and protect them.

bris059

12 May 2022
The outcome I desire as I am sure most humans that have fallen into DOCs traps is this.

1: to have my records of myself to be in the truth of me from Docs and police.
2: to have those that fabricated my documents to be held accountable.
3: to have these laws looked upon to reform, so this type of abuse from Docs dont destroy yet another family with just mere words.
4: a compensation to the said abuse from Child Safety and I am not talking about a $20.000 deal and a hardy handshake and to receive yet another fake sorry like I obtained last time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also write Parodies, maybe souls can feel by song

I Am going through the same thing at the moment. I just found out through my daughter, who has just received a very large payout, not through the redress scheme but by going through the court system, that what she received the money she was still living with me and was not even in care. So my question is if she was not even in care why does her file from so called Child Safety even have that date on her file and if they have lied about that date what else have they lied about.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Hello. And what state was this done in ?.
Then your daughter was very very luck to have a lawyer, Maybe you can introduce me to that lawyer, as I always seem to find just the corrupted lawyers, as my city is filled with them.
Australia claims " that everybody is entitled to legal representation ", but as soon as I mention the child safety system, I lose that entitlement, legal aid and my local community service, will Not Represent, Pro bono does not exist, if your innocent, So I am shocked that your daughter got that far, (Good for her), Thus to your Question, at any moment that your daughter had any dealings with the child safety system for whatever reasons, docs will always record it and will have the paper work in their department, even if there was just a notification, it will be recorded and will be used against you at any time docs feels like it, yes they will tamper with the files to make it look good for them and yes, they will lie to the police to give you a hard time and they will lie to a judge in a court of law, then the police will protect them as well as many others of the system, even media will protect them.
You best shot will be the privacy act, contact this department to get further information, and explain your issue to them, [email protected], P: 07 3234 7304.
I hope that help you ?.
But please let me know what lawyers your daughter had.

bris059

12 May 2022
hi there I can't tell you who her lawyers are as she will not tell me, I only found out about this last week. The money is being held in a solicitors trust account. The reason she will not tell me is because if the date that child safety have on her file never existed she should not have been able to get the money. If child safety have lied about this incident what else have they lied about.

bris059

12 May 2022
hi there I can't tell you who her lawyers are as she will not tell me, I only found out about this last week. The money is being held in a solicitors trust account. The reason she will not tell me is because if the date that child safety have on her file never existed she should not have been able to get the money. If child safety have lied about this incident what else have they lied about.
sorry this was in Qld