QLD Child Safety's False Allegations Against Me - Where to Get Help?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Hope this helps

26 March 2016
Mate
As I have always stated, I know child safety has fabricated my documents, they will take this fabricated document to a judge or JP to sign and once it is signed, it becomes legal and then child safety will deploy the laws to that.

Perjury is a crime, false information is also a crime. Stealing children as child trafficking is a crime. Other departments the support child safety and the lies is a crime, that's called corruption to conceal the truth.
I consider child safety as Nazi's and the victims (us) are the Jews, yet the Jews have a world court to bring the evil to a court to obtain justice, that's a line to follow.

Mate, I am a JP and I can tell you we have the ability to grant warrants, if police require a warrant, place, persons into a mental health assessment for 72 hours if need be, but we also have obligations police, CIB Detective or any law enforcers have evident a and all papers, documents , reasons, etc., are correct including addresses, names, reasons etc. so I don't see why you keep thinking JPs have authority regarding your situation when we do have abilities but also responsibilities everything is correct n protect persons being victims of allegations.

You have already been told you were accused of being a paedophile made by a judge in court. Re- read all your posts and figure out what occurred, as one minute you're saying you have been to court and the judge couldn't figure out how you were accused, which there and then the judge would require evidence and make another date to give time for evidence to come forth - if by then none is. It stops there. Yet you state you've never been to court over charges of being a child sex offender and this does not mean just having inter-court but touching inappropriately, grooming, saying sexual things, a lot of other things regarding under-aged children including exposing yourself, getting child to do things to you, undressing in front of you, touching or doing, say, any act of indecency with a child and, let me tell you, this also means with babies that are only weeks, months old.

Then you state your brother has used your name and in this case the DOCS and CPIU have your name in reports. So this is why jumping up and down, going to secrecy iced, DOCS saying here I am, having your child checked she has not been sexually touch has proven nothing but brought attention to yourself.

Find out through privacy act any court records, Doc records will also be included in this. Research! Get rid of this chip off your shoulder and turn it into determination to get to the bottom of it but stop calling attention to yourself with police depts. and DOCS. Find out why ( if this is true and you are on the top 10 paedophile list in Australia as I deal with prisoners, mate, and doubt very much if you haven't been to court, prison and now out, that you are on the top 10 as you are not!

There are more child sex offenders than you realise. Remember your issue is that your name is registered and if you haven't done anything apart from having and mixing which people such as your brother who you claim is a paedophile or other sex offenders then, of course, your name will be included. Sex offenders also include computer usage and other violations. Think! Stop this carrying on re DOCS and Detectives. Learn the laws, your rights and then you will get help.

Of course, you're not going to get past the front desks regarding seeing a Detective who has more to worry about than listen to your proclamations of innocence, especially when he can do nothing about it. Going to DOCS stating your innocence again proves nothing nor can they remove any reports.

It is the court. Court Judge is the only one who can help you and you need evidence. No records? Must be records somewhere, so use the Privacy act to access your information and think! Perhaps first ask your brother and who you were associated to, to find answers and start from there as if you haven't done anything wrong. It will be the person who falsely reported and gave your name or used your computer who you will be dealing with. Not DOCS . Not CSIU Dept.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Mate

Mate, I am a JP and I can tell you we have the ability to grant warrants, if police require a warrant, place, persons into a mental health assessment for 72 hours if need be, but we also have obligations police, CIB Detective or any law enforcers have evident a and all papers, documents , reasons, etc., are correct including addresses, names, reasons etc. so I don't see why you keep thinking JPs have authority regarding your situation when we do have abilities but also responsibilities everything is correct n protect persons being victims of allegations.

You have already been told you were accused of being a paedophile made by a judge in court. Re- read all your posts and figure out what occurred, as one minute you're saying you have been to court and the judge couldn't figure out how you were accused, which there and then the judge would require evidence and make another date to give time for evidence to come forth - if by then none is. It stops there. Yet you state you've never been to court over charges of being a child sex offender and this does not mean just having inter-court but touching inappropriately, grooming, saying sexual things, a lot of other things regarding under-aged children including exposing yourself, getting child to do things to you, undressing in front of you, touching or doing, say, any act of indecency with a child and, let me tell you, this also means with babies that are only weeks, months old.

Then you state your brother has used your name and in this case the DOCS and CPIU have your name in reports. So this is why jumping up and down, going to secrecy iced, DOCS saying here I am, having your child checked she has not been sexually touch has proven nothing but brought attention to yourself.

Find out through privacy act any court records, Doc records will also be included in this. Research! Get rid of this chip off your shoulder and turn it into determination to get to the bottom of it but stop calling attention to yourself with police depts. and DOCS. Find out why ( if this is true and you are on the top 10 paedophile list in Australia as I deal with prisoners, mate, and doubt very much if you haven't been to court, prison and now out, that you are on the top 10 as you are not!

There are more child sex offenders than you realise. Remember your issue is that your name is registered and if you haven't done anything apart from having and mixing which people such as your brother who you claim is a paedophile or other sex offenders then, of course, your name will be included. Sex offenders also include computer usage and other violations. Think! Stop this carrying on re DOCS and Detectives. Learn the laws, your rights and then you will get help.

Of course, you're not going to get past the front desks regarding seeing a Detective who has more to worry about than listen to your proclamations of innocence, especially when he can do nothing about it. Going to DOCS stating your innocence again proves nothing nor can they remove any reports.

It is the court. Court Judge is the only one who can help you and you need evidence. No records? Must be records somewhere, so use the Privacy act to access your information and think! Perhaps first ask your brother and who you were associated to, to find answers and start from there as if you haven't done anything wrong. It will be the person who falsely reported and gave your name or used your computer who you will be dealing with. Not DOCS . Not CSIU Dept.

Yo, brain wave.Maybe putting your glasses on and read what is written.

1: Only child safety has done the branding and stealing of children.
2: I have never, ever and I say again, I have never ever ever ever ever and ever been questioned by any law enforcement's and I have never ever ever ever been to a court system to ever obtain by any judge a pedo title.

What part of a fabrication of documents you don't understand? What part of the cops don't you understand that won't ever bother with me?

what part of being treated as a non human you dont understand ????

Hope this helps

26 March 2016
I know
Yo, brain wave.Maybe putting your glasses on and read what is written.

1: Only child safety has done the branding and stealing of children.
2: I have never, ever and I say again, I have never ever ever ever ever and ever been questioned by any law enforcement's and I have never ever ever ever been to a court system to ever obtain by any judge a pedo title.

What part of a fabrication of documents you don't understand? What part of the cops don't you understand that won't ever bother with me?

what part of being treated as a non human you dont understand ????

Exactly what you have said, wrote, understand perfectly your situation and know very well how DOCS is utterly ridiculous in its process and so do a lot of Gov.services, believe me. The process of DOCS in its investigations, reports, how they deal with situations, let alone the whole process of child safety, needs an overhaul and you're talking to a person who has been trying to do this for the past 37 years and succeeded in other states but QLD.

Well, let's just say it's a jellaba slower pace, even slower than a snail and it's inefficiency and effectiveness is not good. That's not talking on ground level. What I was trying to say is that going to DOCS or the detectives and speaking to ground staff will not help you. So no need to become defensive with a person who is trying to tell you not to waste your energy and time going to these departments.

All I can say is research related Government Depts. not just stare level but federal. More complaints and explanations outlaying documentation of your case will get further than you realise. It's like for e.g. if you went into a cocktail bar and the staff member was giving you attitude and not the correct service or cocktails that you asked for, even though you have politely stated to them the drinks you received were incorrect and it occurred twice, even three times, but the staff member didn't change or give a damn. You wouldn't waste your breath dealing with the staff member but go straight to the top whether it's the head manager or owner.

Believe it or not DOCS have changed since 2005. But still has a long way to go. I was trying to reassure you that DOCS alone can not place you on the top 10 list, only court Judges can. They do not have this power. Unfortunately, within their own system, they are able to place you on a list. What I would be finding out through the privacy act that everyone is entitled to obtain regarding themselves is the full report and all reports and reasons.

Yes, they will block out names and what named persons etc. said but not what is or has been said in relation to you. You and too many others have been placed in this same situation or accused or named wrongly due to poor inefficiency from child abuse to having their children mistakenly taken away and though returned to these unfortunate victims due to DOCS incorrect information, their report, names everything is not shredded but kept! Yet it was DOCS mistake. When dealing with Gov. Dept., they hope you will just give up or become entangled within all the red tape as many do. But hey, it's the last post I'll write to you.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
I know

Exactly what you have said, wrote, understand perfectly your situation and know very well how DOCS is utterly ridiculous in its process and so do a lot of Gov.services, believe me. The process of DOCS in its investigations, reports, how they deal with situations, let alone the whole process of child safety, needs an overhaul and you're talking to a person who has been trying to do this for the past 37 years and succeeded in other states but QLD.

Well, let's just say it's a jellaba slower pace, even slower than a snail and it's inefficiency and effectiveness is not good. That's not talking on ground level. What I was trying to say is that going to DOCS or the detectives and speaking to ground staff will not help you. So no need to become defensive with a person who is trying to tell you not to waste your energy and time going to these departments.

All I can say is research related Government Depts. not just stare level but federal. More complaints and explanations outlaying documentation of your case will get further than you realise. It's like for e.g. if you went into a cocktail bar and the staff member was giving you attitude and not the correct service or cocktails that you asked for, even though you have politely stated to them the drinks you received were incorrect and it occurred twice, even three times, but the staff member didn't change or give a damn. You wouldn't waste your breath dealing with the staff member but go straight to the top whether it's the head manager or owner.

Believe it or not DOCS have changed since 2005. But still has a long way to go. I was trying to reassure you that DOCS alone can not place you on the top 10 list, only court Judges can. They do not have this power. Unfortunately, within their own system, they are able to place you on a list. What I would be finding out through the privacy act that everyone is entitled to obtain regarding themselves is the full report and all reports and reasons.

Yes, they will block out names and what named persons etc. said but not what is or has been said in relation to you. You and too many others have been placed in this same situation or accused or named wrongly due to poor inefficiency from child abuse to having their children mistakenly taken away and though returned to these unfortunate victims due to DOCS incorrect information, their report, names everything is not shredded but kept! Yet it was DOCS mistake. When dealing with Gov. Dept., they hope you will just give up or become entangled within all the red tape as many do. But hey, it's the last post I'll write to you.

Hence to why I got a little angry.

I have never wrote anywhere that " I'm a pedo. " I have always stated that and till the day I die, I will stand by that I'm an not a sick puppy. I am a 100% normal human with normal desires and just wanted a normal family that I assume every human is entitled to.

Then you stated this "Believe it or not DOCS have changed since 2005. But still has a long way to go. I was trying to reassure you that DOCS alone can not place you on the top 10 list, only court Judges can. They do not have this power. Unfortunately, within their own system, they are able to place you on a list. What I would be finding out through the privacy act that everyone is entitled to obtain regarding themselves are the full reports and all reports and reasons."

Doc will never change because no one in that department that has fabricated documents has ever been held accountable to murder to molestation and abuse to any child/ren that are a prisoner of Docs.
And I am trying to tell you and all that read this, that it is docs and only just docs that tell or reports to all in concern that I am a convicted pedo and as docs told my neighbours that I am on the top ten list of all pedos in the state of QLD.

How many times? Must I state or Quote myself?.

I have never been questioned by any law enforcement's and when I contact and communicate with the head of the CPIU and inform him of these issues. He then Alienates me, won't question me and won't communicate with me. (That alone is a Red Flag and is very suspicious, Why hasn't this cop come to my door?)

I then made a complaint to the QPS, still waiting for their feedback, two weeks in the wait. Seven weeks in total. Not to what I call "doing a good job".

I also have never been to a courtroom to face a judge to ever obtain any form of conviction, yet docs stated that I am a convicted pedo. That is zero documents, from any judge of court system that backs Docs and their false claims.

It is evident to me and others that docs didn't make any reports to the cops to which they should of, I heard the shock in that cops voice when I explained that I have never been Questioned or to a courtroom.

In a nutshell as I see it, docs knows what they did is so wrong, they know if I ever make it to a courtroom, they will have to back up to what they have claimed and I know they can't back anything, I will prove perjury and I will prove file tampering/fabrication,interfering in the cause of justice, human rights violations, defamation, slander, Etc. I will prove corruption at its best.

Personnel's of docs that have broken these laws are the ones that should be facing an investigation to face a judge to be accountable to have a prison time.

Then maybe the child safety system might change for the better and be a real professional to deal with human life.

If hundreds and thousands of people can rally to save a whale, where is just one person to save one life?

Reactions: Ineedhelp

Lucia Bunce

21 June 2019
I'm guessing this might be ok to write this here?

Recently, in my city (about the last 5 weeks), the local newspaper has been reporting on paedophile activities and how the Child Protection & Investigation Unit (CPIU) are doing such a great job.

The reason I have come here to post is that I just cannot understand to why the CPIU or any law enforcement's are not at my front door to Question or to Arrest. And the reason to why I state the above is this.

Queensland child safety has fabricated my documents to grant me the title of Convicted paedophile. They then take this fabricated document to a court system for a judge to sign or maybe even a Justice of the Peace. That document has now become legal and true, thus, child safety will then deploy the laws to that, thus then removing children from birth and then demanding/ordering the partners to end the relationship or they won't get the kids back.

So I decided to call the local CPIU and spoke to the head of CPIU (I don't know if it's ok to place the cop's name here, so I will leave it out). On the 7/3/2016 at about 11:55 am, I rang the CPIU and communicated with Detective XxxxxX and outline to him my concerns.

I stated to Detective XxxxxX that child safety has fabricated my documents for myself to be granted the title of convicted paedophile. I then added to Detective XxxxxX that I have never ever have been questioned by any law enforcements to this very day nor have I ever been to a court of law to obtain any paedophile convictions. I am not on any sexual registers nor have I ever been to a prison system for pedophilia.

I made it quite clear to Detective XxxxxX that I wanted and desired to be questioned of these fabricated claims of child safety. Detective XxxxxX stated that he will look into it and get back to me. I waited until the 14/03/2016 and rang again. This time, I do not pass the front desk and I left a message for Detective XxxxxX to contact me.

I waited to the 18/03/2016 and rang again and again. I do not pass the front desk. I leave a message for Detective XxxxxX to contact me as soon as possible. I wait. Nothing. I ring again on the 22/03/2016 and again I do not pass the front desk.

So I question why Detective XxxxxX is so reluctant to pursue me? I have waited near a month to have Detective XxxxxX either to communicate to obtain further information or to arrest me. Nothing.

Child safety has made me out to be on the top ten list of all pedos in QLD, yet not one cop ever, ever Questioned me.

As an example:

My last son was born on the 29-8-07 at 1:06 am at 1:20 am. I am surrounded by five big cops (and I'm just the odd 46 kilos) manhandled and dragged out of the birth suite and then placed in a cold car park and then told to "go home". No Questions, no chargers and I have never ever seen that family ever again.

I have volunteered and undertook a polygraph test and passed. Yet this documents means nothing to the courts, but it does show my determination to seek the truth.

I have also seen Brisbane's best forensic psychologist and he concluded that I do not fit a paedophile profile and he also questioned child safety's ethics when dealing with myself. I can not afford a lawyer, Legal Aid won't be a part of this and the community legal service took the side of child safety as well as Qplich.

I really question the last two, more so Qplich, who are they really protecting?

When I was with the Disability Advocacy, after a time frame, I'm told this, "if I continue to help and to support you, I will lose my job. I have a witness's to that Quote. Other so-called help and support organization more or less do the same. They refuse to help a innocent human.

I know I cannot be in two places at the same time as child safety states I can do. I know what child safety has done is so very, very wrong. They have broken and abused the law of the land. They are fully responsible for the abuse to my children from birth. To the mother's and to myself to this very day.

Anyone that read those fabricated documents will agree that I am a Pedophile, yet not one cop ever came to see me about it. I am now more shocked that after contacting the CPIU that they have not come to my door.

I have been in three Royal Commissions to date. All agree that I am a victim. Justice Peter McClellan also could not understand why I have never been questioned.

Why are professional people of the system protecting child safety? I thought in Australia everyone is entitled to legal representation. I thought Australia had a fair justice system.

If anyone can help to get myself to a court room, then I am begging for that help.
This same thing is happening to my son and his family at the moment. Child Safety have made many accusations that are outright lies. Child Safety don't have to prove their allegations and the courts don't question them. The law states that nobody is above the law and yet child safety perjure themselves and nobody does anything. Lawyers and other agencies are too scared to challenge Child Safety, because they know what they are capable of.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
The main thing is you wish to clear your name and have any false allegations removed. I don't know what part of QLD you are located. However, in Brisbane, there are numerous solicitors in the city, Northside, Southside who give free legal advice or can tell you what solicitor specialises in false allegations, defamation of character, advise you how to solve your issue, let alone obtain records regarding yourself under the privacy act.

Going to confront police or DOCS won't get you anywhere. There is free legal advice in the city called Caxton legal service, Micha in the city will assist you not just legally but in other ways including Advocate and support as will Outreach in Toombul and City, community centres on the Northside e.g Nundah, Geebung, Stafford, Caboolture, Redcliffe, North Pine Rivers. Logan, Springwood, Salvation Army at Mt.Gravatt to name a few.

If Legals only advise you of what sort of solicitor you require, then ring around those who specialise in this area and a lot of firms offer the first 30-60 mins free of advice or can tell you who does Pro Bono work ( free legal services at the time. Seek legal advice and set the record straight. You will be advised what your rights are, what legal docs you need and they will assist you to fill them out including court registers who work in courts, or other volunteers who help people in filling and filing Documents. Including giving you websites where you can print off correct court Documents required.

So whether you go to any magistrate court where documents are filed and ask the person behind the counter who files documents what to do and what documents you need to obtain, there are many people who can help, assist, advise or even give you support or obtain legal assistance who may even take in your case.

Be pleasant and well mannered as these people are assisting you and have nothing to do with what has occurred. You may or may not have to do a lot of legwork or ringing, etc., but it's worth the effort and a more productive way than going to confront detectives, police stations, social serves, DOCS and other child safety organisations who have no knowledge of your case or can offer Legal Advice. Sort it out, get to the bottom of it all and rectify the false allegations against your name.

Thank you for your input, but, and I mean no insults, but, I been on the Merry-Go-Round with these types of advise.
So! 1: Caxton and other community legal services, like the one in my locate city, told me never to go to them for any form of assistance, and I am in QLD,sadly, Caxton and others do not offer any form of a pro bono., legal aid does the same,refuses.

2: Magistrate court is not in the playing field, but the higher courts and yes, I have also approached the court house for assistance, nothing, no assistance avail.
I ended up obtaining the correct documents to start a proceedings, but I can not find anyone to assistant myself to fill out these documents.

I kinda feel, I am no longer in a democracy country, to where I am forced to accept crimes I have never ever committed, yet will be punished for the crimes I never committed.

I have nothing, Zero to hide anything, yet they conceal the truth and destroy lives.....Why ?

1 April 2020
after 2 of false claims and the loss of my daughter and new born son finally won court battle....child safety told me I had to do what they said or iLloyd get arrestedone the wanted me to hand mt parenting payments over to my ex aND the would write centrelink a letter saying what is happening quickest way they said and promised I wouldnthink owe centrelink anything
This happened for 3 months I recieved tax A &BBQ paymemthis and sent every cent over to.her
one week after she started receiving the payments got email I owe centrelink $1500 asked my ex she said her payment better not change one cent
appt with centrelink they said I'm wrong wontywas win can appeal but that would play take 6 myths (18 myths ago still nothing on my apeal).
Talked to child sdfetyou they didn't even send the letter so the sent it said it would be fine
it waset so my x got the paymentire plus back pay for.the 3 months because I didn't tell centrelink circumstances had changed which a goat. agency told me washe how it.must be donemailed.
told docs they said oh yeah thats right the offered no help at all so 15 ft payiNguyen back centrelink? ???

praxidice

30 May 2014
DOCS / CPIU are among the most powerful / influential / underhanded / corrupt / vicious scum on planet earth. Mind you this is only one of many instances of official crime gangs which flourish in Australia. IMO, most members of the legal - judicial racket know everything official in Australia is corrupt to the core but choose to go along with it for the sake of the $$$$$$$$$. As you have apparently discovered, they have near total protection and immunity from any review / oversight / accountability. Do NOT under any circumstances go within cooee of Caxton Legal, it is a front for the very worst elements of the official crime gang. There is however a way to get at the scum although I am not prepared to discuss my methods in a forum they monitor. If you wish to pursue this angle I suggest you acquire a secure protonmail account (free) and contact me at [email protected]

Reactions: MissyQ

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Well, I am somewhat bewildered, that this post is still being viewed, as I gave up coming here, to plea for assistance,like other places that do the same, I tend to stay away as I see it as a waste of time.
I can write a list of people like caxton, those retards in law right(once qplich), salvo legal,queenland law society (wanker, bill potts) are just the few.
Here is something to take into consideration. those so call humans claiming to be human that support / protect the child safety system and those that turn a blind eye are no better then those so called humans in the child safety system, if anything, these humans have a lack of any real human DNA left.

My issue has nothing to do with children, I have no clue to who they are as they were stolen from birth and the mother ordered and demanded to end the relationship, so they have their mom and another man to play the father roll.
I have no interest to pursue that.
My only Interest is to take these scums from child safety to a court of law and I want to watch how these retard squirm in that court room.
Thats all I want and desire....
It wont be me, but one day, I truly hope someone takes the matter into their own hands and deals with child safety to send a message to them.
Somewhat like a school bully picking on a victim,the bully gets their supporters to cheer them on for their own reasons and the victim gets nothing.
What does the Victim do ?
1: goes home and commits suicide.
2: buries themselves in a self made prison and live in depression.
3: cross a line and takes the matter into their on hands and hurts that bully.
End result: to whom is to blame ?? is it the victim, cos they crossed a line or those that refuse to assist the victim and or turned a blind eye
The fault lays right at the feet of those so called humans claiming to be human that did nothing to prevent the outcome.
And there will be so so so many of these so called humans that are not the human at all, that didnt do anything at the begging and the groveling to have mercy from the bully of the system.
They just dont care.
But these same retarded non humans will dash to a tree to save a cat in that tree, just to get attention as a show pony, these are truly fake humans.
I truly do not think I am living in a democracy that believes in justice and human rights, Australia is becoming a third world country of corruption.

Can I apply for asylum to another country,due to persecution and oppression of crucifixion from the Australian government ?.

MissyQ

30 January 2024
O.M.G.... my story is the same. But different. I found this forum looking for a support group, a UNBIASED complaints line, anything!! Etc as I am currently dealing with my own version of your story. Where in Brissy are you?