WA Getting Refund from Volkswagen for Faulty Car?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tash E-E

21 September 2017
Is anybody in Australia interested in starting a Class Action suit against VW/Audi for their faulty timing chain tensioner??
I’ve been making some enquires and we only need 7 consumers to begin.
If you’ve already paid for a replacement engine or written the car off you are still entitled to a refund
I am interested. Shine lawyers were interested briefly but didn't proceed. I've still got my receipts from when I had my Audi rebuilt, it would be great to get those many thousands of dollars back. I am sure they knew about the faults but didn't want to admit liability.

elin power

1 February 2017
I am interested. Shine lawyers were interested briefly but didn't proceed. I've still got my receipts from when I had my Audi rebuilt, it would be great to get those many thousands of dollars back. I am sure they knew about the faults but didn't want to admit liability.
You can claim on your own through (it’s QCAT) in Qld but each state has one. Low cost, no lawyer required and had a good result for someone close to me. No lawyers required. Present all your receipts and correspondence. Good luck. You deserve help.

Reactions: Tash E-E