QLD GANGSTALKING

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Miissi

9 April 2020
GANGSTALKING Or GLASSLIGHTING non touch torture, how can I get the police to listen to me and my child we have been what I’ve come to realise is gang stalked for the last 11 months, I don’t tell my child this though obviously but his not silly, I tell him we have possums. They enter our home and move things around but don’t leave evidence they knock on our windows as we try to fall asleep, walk on the roof, hack all social media’s, and wifi. They sometimes say short things too. Honestly I would just plain think I was crazy and had lost my mind if it wasn’t for my son and sister who notice and hear everything I do, along with basically everyone who ever stays a night at my house. If you google the words gang stalking which explains everything and it’s crazy how real it is I just want justice and honestly just want my child safe

Adam1user

5 January 2018
Hi, Sorry to read your story, what you can do is get a camera (Action Camera), and put it at the time you think they will be around and record them, then you have evidence to support your case, this would help you out once you file a report with police for trespassing. Just you have to consider what will happen after you report them, some people don't follow the law and they can active in a stupid way. Before you do that, I recommend to talk to legal aid in your area. They may give you a better solution.
Good luck.

rjm

2 February 2020
Hey Miisse. I've been going through the same thing for almost 3 years so I understand your plight.
If they've been in your house they've probably installed listening devices or a hidden camera. That's why it's so hard to catch them. They can hear what's going on in the house, when you're in the shower, when you go to bed.
I'd say ask your neighbours to help but from my experience they're the first people paid off to either turn a blind eye, or worse, to help harass you.
If you can scrape enough money together to have a security expert sweep the house for listening devices and also forensically examine your phone & computer, that will be your best bet.
If you have the funds to do that, don't search the internet for the security expert. Use the yellow pages & ring from a public phone. Don't talk about it in your house or with your phone turned on. If they're as cashed up as the low lives who are harassing me, it just gives them the opportunity to bribe anyone you're trying to get help from.
I know how upsetting this stuff can be, I've almost completely lost faith in people. If someone approached me to spy on & harrass my neighbour I would report them to the police, no matter how much they offered to pay me. Sadly it turns out that I'm in the minority.
The police are pretty much useless unless you have evidence. If you do go to the police make sure you take someone with you. The most professional, law abiding citizen in your circle of family & friends is the person you want with you. Means the police are more likely to do their job.
Lastly, don't let them drive you crazy, that's the idea.
Best of luck & stay safe.

hellssweet

1 November 2021
Brisbane
Hi Miss my name is Richard Anderson and I live in Brisbane and have been followed, tailed and constantly under surveillance by gang stalkers for 10 years. I have months of phone footage of the same cars with the same rego constantly tailing me as I am a truck driver. It doesn't matter if I'm at work or at home they are forever there. I've seen it all from street theatre, gaslighting , mobbing you name it I've lived it. You are brave because to me step 1 is acknowledging that something is up. Step 2 is to look at your life and ponder why they are doing this. Mine is because of association and drugs which is why I changed my ways. Really think about what the reason could be and be honest with yourself. I strongly suggest you stay away from forums like Quora for answers because they are full of perpetrators that will mislead you. Keep coming on here to ask questions as slot if people are slowly being educated of individual targeting and gang stalking.

ExposeThem

21 January 2022
Hi Miissi, rjm and hellssweet,

I have also been going through stalking in my small community. I live in the Wide Bay area of Queensland. The stalking is really coverted and involves mobile and computer interception, gaslighting, rumours and hate spreading, suggestions that I am mentally unstable. I am also kept awake at night with vibration. So much has happened. There has been something almost daily since it started. It started with a man I met here when I first arrived but since that time, I know there are two women who also play key roles. I have only just learnt that this is called 'gang stalking'. I have had little help from police. A Right to Information access of my police records show that they have listed me on several occasions as having mental health issues and have doubted that I am telling the truth on certain events. They have even stated that there was no evidence when they didn't even look. This has had the effect of stopping me from reporting events.

I have no history of either mental health issues or crime. I just let someone into my life that had malintent. Richard, you may have determined a reason for your stalking. However, I would say don't blame yourself and Miissi, please don't blame yourself. It is not your fault. Whoever is stalking you has the problems.

I am battling lack of sleep problems. I am desperately trying to get heard but it is almost impossible. The system just does not have ability to deal with these problems. Instead the victim gets blamed and labelled.

I agree Richard, that education and awareness is desperately needed. If anyone has an idea of how we could band together to form a blog spot or something else to tell our stories and educate the public, I would be there.

Cheers

Amberlyn

12 February 2022
Hi there
There are a few things you can do.
1) Register with the Disability Royal Commission to tell your truth. If you have suffered from PTSD or any disability as a result of this, the commission will take note. You can do so by electing a private session. Please consider this as it’s only open for a few more months.
2) Leave a trail of evidence everywhere. Most organisations must keep records for a certain amount of years. Don’t stop. This in turn will be a ‘diary’ of evidence.
3) Don’t agree to a psychiatrist test by Police. Counteract it by getting your own report.
4) If possible, obtain a security system. It doesn’t need to be fancy. It should have motion detection and LED functions.
Photographic evidence is crucial. Make copies and send them everywhere.
5) If possible buy a RF detector. They’re about 60-70 dollars. This will pick up in frequencies around your home. A professional sweep will cost approximately $1000. The RF detector is much cheaper.
6) No touch technology is generally not installed in your home. They’re too smart for that. The perpetrators will use sophisticated drones which are equipped with state of the art technology. The sounds you hear around your home are generated by the weapons attached to the drones. Often UAV drones are also present. You will not know they are there unless you have cameras to capture the motion activity outside. Also, not visible to the naked eye are LED optics. These can be installed via a neighbors home or on a nearby fence. They assist as a communication devise. Unfortunately you cannot do much about this as the perpetrators are way too familiar with the surveillance act. Each state has a different law. Bare in mind, if you have cameras in your home, it’s an offence to film someone in their private rooms.
If you feel brave, place the cameras facing the walls and ceilings of your bedroom and bathroom. This will provide you with the evidence you require. You may however capture the high frequency currents which are not visible via the naked eye.
Again, consider lodging a written or verbal application first via the The Disability Royal Commission. I can’t stress enough how safe this is. The panel consists of Human Rights advocates, QC’s etc…It’s my understanding. no civil action can or will be taken against you.