I have 2 sons, 6 and 11, and over the past two years they have been pushed from pillar to post by my ex as she keeps changing her mind on what access arrangements ( custody of children) we have. In September 2013, she was having a hard time with life and asked me to take the boys on a full time basis with her having fortnightly visits and part of the holidays. At this time, we both lived in Brisbane and everything was travelling nicely. We both decided that a verbal agreement was all that was needed at this stage. After a relationship breakdown, she decided that she was moving 4 hours away, so visitation was to change to half the 6 week Christmas holidays and all of the other holidays. When the boys went to their mother's for the mid-year holidays, she decided that they were going to live with her without discussing it with the boys to see whether it was what they wanted. They were only informed that they were staying when I rang to make arrangements to pick them up at the end of the holidays. The next day I received a letter from Legal Aid stating she had begun family law legal proceedings. After mediation failed, the boys were allowed to visit for the September holidays. During those holidays, the boys requested that they again came to live with me. So I visited my local police station to find out what I can and can't do in this case. I was advised that I do not have to hand the boys over to her and they can't legally remove them from my care unless they are concerned for the boys safety. I got the boys to tell their mother andIi have always made a point of letting them know if they ever want to go back they can. I then received another letter from Legal Aid QLD stating that although she does not want the boys to live with me while her application was being dealt with, would I agree to a specific set of visitation guidelines which are as follows: she gets one weekend per month at my expense i.e. travel to and from she get them of half of the school holidays with an agreed halfway meeting point with the current school holidays dated specifically she picks them up on the 3rd of Dec 2014 and returns them on the 3rd of jan. I didn't think this was unreasonable until last Tuesday she stated that the boys no longer want to live with me. I am fine with if it were true, but I am still wanting them to at least spend the last half of the holidays with me as I didn't get to see them at Xmas nor give them their presents. I have had a great deal of difficulty contacting the boys. She either turns her phone off or refuses to answer it. What is my next move?