VIC Eligible for Post-Study-Work Visa?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

ola

24 January 2019
Hi,

In 2016 April, I completed a Certificate IV and Diploma of Work health safety(Duration 52weeks), then completed in April 2017 dual qualification Advance Diploma Leadership and Management/Community sector Management(40 weeks). Both studies were in Perth WA, then due to the changes in government affecting my prospects in July 2017 I proceeded for Masters of Business Information Technology at RMIT where I did one semester of 4units(I passed only 2), I then finally transferred to Torrens University for Masters of Business Administration with some courses exemptions given, total duration was 3 trimesters(72 weeks).

Kindly help me determine if I am eligible for my Post-work-study visa.

Thanks

Ann Zhou

Lawyer & Registered Migration Agent
27 January 2017
Sydney
lawtap.com

ola

24 January 2019
Yes you have and thanks for your answer. It is good to know I am Qualified. I was told I do not meet the 92 weeks requirement. I just graduated with a completion letter from Torrens University though I didn't study for 2 years. I completed one semester at RMIT Dec 2017 then started at Torrens Feb 2018 concluding the MBA December 2018. I know my case can be a bit complicated. I am delighted I may be eligible despite negative feedback I've had. I am hoping to engage your service if you deem necessary.