QLD Details Lacking in QP9 - Challenge Queensland Police Procedure?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

DWhtehse

19 July 2015
I'm being charged with numerous criminal law offences in Queensland. This is because a person of my discription had tried to quickly park their car and then was on foot once they saw a road side RBT, and then was detained and while searching the car they found a couple drug utensils an couple pills (ecstacy) green leaf material (marijuarna) and was taken back to the police station. This person didn't have ID on them and stated someone's name, then released and been given 7 days to go to their local police station an do prints an photos. Well I've been handed these criminal charges 10 days after the incident. I asked what car etc, but Queensland police couldnt even give me details of the car.

Now its been in the Magistrates Court for several months waiting on prosecution to answer my submission of me stating I don't wish to accept these charges as there's not enough evidence to declare it was me. Now 5 months later after the offence, its come to my attention that the person on the night who stated they were someone (that, that someone else) who was meant to do prints and photos within 7 days has only just found out about the offence an is actually on parole, and now prosecution hasn't accepted my submission and I'm now heading into a court trial, due to the fact I've still gone No Plea.

• How can this person who's on parole and had 7days to do prints and photos not find out until 5 months later?
  • How can the person on the night of the offence be detaind in a police station and has obviously been identified by Queensland police as the person on parole but now the police are sayin its not that person, its me?
  • How can there be no details of the car registration on the QP9?
  • How come the owner or who ever the car was registered to hasn't been mentioned in the case or QP9?
  • How can the police use photos of myself from a previous matter which is not even in the town of the offences be used as the photos that they supposedly took that night an is on the Qp9?

I think it should have been thrown out due to obviously police not following a procedure or obviously taken the matter into their own hands and now they've had enough time to make it look like me an I feel that its not fair as its police against me in front of a judge. I cant see how police officers can identify the person as One and now its all of a sudden me.

Pls help as my trial is very soon and I need legal help and decent wording prepared to actually have this matter NOT heard due to it not being proper procedure by the police!

DWhtehse

19 July 2015
Police identified someone in police station an than gave them 7days to go into their local police station an provide prints an photos, this person didnt even know about this until 5 or so mnths later. Why didnt police follow procedure an a warrent wasnt issued? I thought that procedure would have to b importance as it was issued by a police officer and once in court the prosecution would hav to show their procedure to how they got the offender standing in front of them by which acts they took.