QLD Credit Corp Chasing a Debt - What are Our Rights?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

debtbusterz

30 October 2018
I don't understand, I posted my personal link to the courts. There is no hearsay it clearly states in black and white my debt is wiped. Unless I had a debt I have oukdnt be in court. Am sorry you had a bad experience but after going through hell and $35,000 debt I now owe nothing and my credit file is clear. I am now going to try buy a house and am just posting my experience here for you to read. I called court and CLH again today as am still not believing this but it is true. I am debt free

if you don't mind are you able to scan that letter and block out all the important information then upload it somewhere and post the link for all of us to see to remove all our doubts? because at this time everyone has been scammed by him unless you can prove otherwise with this valuable piece of evidence?

mike777

10 October 2019
It says Lion Finance Pty ltd Vs myself.

Lion Finance are a debt collector.

Lion Finance only take people to court who owe money.

The papers state federal circuit court.

The reason I put my personal link here for you all to click is so you can all call the court and quote my name if you wish and hear the details yourself. I am sorry you've had a bad experience but as you can understand it doesn't change my experience. I have many other letters I can upload here if you can tell me how to upload photos?

Please call court as well I post again link for you all

File details - applications for file

debtbusterz

30 October 2018

The reason I put my personal link here for you all to click is so you can all call the court and quote my name if you wish and hear the details yourself. I am sorry you've had a bad experience but as you can understand it doesn't change my experience. I have many other letters I can upload here if you can tell me how to upload photos?

You cant upload anything here......are you able to scan the letters, upload them to another site then post the links for us too see? Much appreciated if you can do that for us Mike777

debtbusterz

30 October 2018

Mike777 what was the reason behind why they wiped your debt?

Anna Lou

12 June 2019
if you don't mind are you able to scan that letter and block out all the important information then upload it somewhere and post the link for all of us to see to remove all our doubts? because at this time everyone has been scammed by him unless you can prove otherwise with this valuable piece of evidence?
I hope everyone realises that Mike, Bronco Bill and the multiple other aliases he uses are all Andrew. You can pay him whatever you wish and believe all his bulls**t stories but he will never do a thing to help you. All that will happen is that you will end up in a worse situation than when you started.

MisterTomBrown

3 August 2019
Couldn't agree more Anna. That hoax he set up of getting someone out of debt is absolute nonsense, it says nothing and achieved nothing.

The net is closing in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.