NSW Charged resisting arrest

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
troll? Mate you're the only one here using potty mouth. You came here asked a question (well kinda because your first couple of posts read like you were on ice when you wrote them). Nice people gave you some rock solid good information and advice about resisting arrest and you responded with potty mouth.

Now as far as the whole errosion of our civil rights. Give me a break. Go live in North Korea or China before you start talking about errosion of civil rights.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
You are nothing more than a troll. I said from the start you were the equivalent of a police prosecutor or an OIC.

Good advice? People started having a go at me without knowing he facts.

What kind of person are you? Happy someone is assaulted by police for no reason.

The people of the state of victoria might differ about the great civil rights in Australia.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Are sammy and atticus the same people lol, look mate, came on here to ask questions if you do not like it, simple, feel free to not comment.

sammy01

27 September 2015
"Good advice? People started having a go at me without knowing he facts."

You came here looking for advice without giving us all the facts?

Atticus

6 February 2019
You came here looking for advice without giving us all the facts?
True story ..... A one line statement of a few words, one of which completely contradicted the thread title! ... Then when I asked for details I got called a smart-ass .... Classy

sammy01

27 September 2015
The fact that you're not in a good place is not going to bring comfort or joy to anyone here....

The nice folk here offer constructive advice based on the information provided. The advice is given freely it is pretty rock solid and commendably, is often given to folk whose response to the advice is potty mouth.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Cmon sammy you are not the arch angel of benedict 😇 you are making light of a persons situations in multiple threads.

To the people that give advice thanks, I am only trying to learn and stick up for myself and that should not be held against , or looked down upon.

The last thing I want to do is argue with people.