NSW Charged resisting arrest

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Atticus

6 February 2019
A tip from someone who has made a stupid choice or two in younger years (as have most of us)...

If you do something stupid, learn from it & move on... doubling down on stupid never got anybody anywhere except digging a deeper hole for themselves .. Your life, you are in control of the choices you make

Good luck

GlassHalfFull

28 August 2018
The only thing I would add to this though, is that it becomes a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy if there's a bogus 'complaint' of a breach of an AVO which causes the police to arrive, which then gives them cause to enter the property on a false premise and arrest him for trying to argue they had no reason to be there in the first place.

Obviously if the police are acting in good faith that a crime has been committed, they aren't to know that a breach hasn't in fact taken place, but if police wanted to gain access to a house, it seems like it wouldn't be hard to fabricate a reason why. It seems slightly worrying that police can do so without EVIDENCE of a breach. A complaint (IMO) shouldn't be enough to justify forcing their way into someone's house unannounced, but since we don't know the full story and probably can't trust Jaywoo to provide it, I agree with you Atticus, sounds like a poor attitude from Jaywoo is a significant contributor to the situation he faces himself in.

Having said that, if indeed he is 'known to police' and has a bit of a bitter taste in his mouth from previous dealings with them, I can understand why he might want to hold his ground and not let them bully him, which I do believe some police are prone to do with repeat offenders.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Thanks, well sort of, glass half full. Eapecially, the first paragrapgh.

1. I made complaint to the police about them on the morning of the incident including a signed letter that entering our premises without warrant is trespass and
also about ongoing harrassment, discrimination and inaction by police.

2. I am plaintiff in two civil actions currently against nsw police, one I served on them the morning at the station.

3.See how you react when nsw police turn up and acting in such a threatening manner for no reason you know off. How would you feel? How would your family feel? You would be scared too especially when they pull your front door off its hinges and ram you head into a wall.

Some people do not understand, Atty 😳, the erosion of rights is happenning right before our eyes. You might jave a poor attitude too if it was happening to you!

Atticus

6 February 2019
@Jaywoo220 ...

You have had stoushes with your neighbors, an IVO with an ex, get in trouble at night clubs & the cops know you well, & that's just the stuff you have put up on this forum! .... Mate you are either a really nice, but terribly unlucky/misunderstood guy or something else LOL

Are the police corrupt? .... Sure parts of it may be. Always that potential with any police force..... Is the NSW police force out to get Jaywoo?... Kinda doubt it.

As for erosion of rights. Yep, but you've got the wrong end of the stick... That's the domain of the various legislature.

Reactions: GlassHalfFull

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Always adverserial and judgemental. Atticus. Helpful and non judgemental would be good.

No avo with an ex mate.

It is all with the neighbours and the police.

Btw the way, I was found NOT GUILTY of the pub assault on the 7th ocotber 2020. Also note that 3 grand went missing of my person after I was arrested that night. I wonder where that went hey? I wonder who took it? .i.e It wasnt a assault. It was the victim of a robbery which was covered up.

Just so you know I made a complaint about that missing money to the police 12 hours before I knocked down are the door.

Kinda are after me to be honest. So I shouldnt report theft by police or face these consequences?

It is easy to kick someone when they are down.

Atticus

6 February 2019
Always adverserial and judgemental. Atticus. Helpful and non judgemental would be good.
Actually, in spite of a large degree of your posts being cryptic, at times contradictory, confusing, & full of holes, I have offered more assistance than most on here …. It doesn’t surprise me though that you ignore most all advice that doesn’t agree with your tiny world view or that you appear to be an ingrate.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Look at your reply mate always knocking people down.

I ignore most of your advice because it is wrong and like I said, adverserial.

GlassHalfFull

28 August 2018
Jaywoo, I think the issue here is that you appear to be looking for trouble, both here and in life. Sure, our rights and freedoms may be being eroded over time, and that's potentially a problem. I agree with you there. But could it be that it's happening at least partially because of people like you, who keep trying to poke the bear and make it difficult for others around you, including the police?

You're not going to have anyone left to give you advice if you aren't prepared to reflect on the fact that maybe it isn't Atticus with the problem but you. Just my two cents...

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Looking for trouble? **** *** trolls. It is pretty simple, judgement without knowing the circumstances. So arrogant! Atticus
with his clown comments skipped over the FACT I was found not guilty.

The only thing I am poking is your gurl whilst you are working at Brydens all day.

P.s. It is a forum for discussion, you do not have to comment.