NSW Charged resisting arrest

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

GlassHalfFull

28 August 2018
Not guilty is the fact that you were not guilty of a specific crime. It doesn't say anything about whether you're a troublemaker or not. You're right, nobody knows the exact facts of any of the situations you find yourself in. But I agree with Atticus that it's surprising that you've found yourself in so many in such a short period of time, and it does suggest you're proactive in creating at least some of them. Maybe your neighbours are too. I really don't know.

Anyway, you're right, I don't have to comment. Good luck finding more suckers to give you free legal advice. ;)

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
See how much trouble you can get when the police target you.

Typical of a lawyer who thinks the right to protect your legal rights should be paid for

Atticus

6 February 2019
For someone who says they don't like adversity it sure seems to follow you around LOL ... Personally you come across as a bit of a dick, your attitude sucks & you're an ingrate

Tell you what Perry Mason, when the news breaks that some prat has successfully sued the NSW police force, I’ll reconsider my opinion…

Oh, & heads up.... the legal system is adversarial. Might need to toughen up a bit

On the bright side, if trouble just continues to follow you for some reason & it all turns to sh*t you can mix it with a whole community of blokes that are innocent & it’s all someone else’s fault that they are where they are

Good luck champ…

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Oh, atticus, I am so grateful for asking you a question on brydens legal forum. Whaftdo you want a medal or a bj from the queen/prince charles?

Yeah, legal system is adverserial, does not mean you have to be. Look at your own attitude, your language of superority stinks and you cannot stand being challenged on a point.

Oh and did you read the part where I was found not guilty. Yeah you hated that part so I wont be mixing with your favourite population segment just yet.

Lol, and who comes across as a dick! It is looking straight at ya.

sammy01

27 September 2015
So I wanna know... Did Jaywoo beat the resist arrest charge?
Was his $3 000 returned? and what was he doing walking around with that sorta $$$ anyways.
Did he kiss and make up with the ex - mate, the cops, the security guard, the neighbour and Atticus after they all acknowledged that Jaywoo is always right?
OR
Did the nice magistrate explain that suing the cops for tresspass when he refused to open the front door when asked was stupid?
Did the nice magistrate explain that there could be a few additional charges along the lines of failing to follow a reasonable request from the coppers?
Did the nice magistrate explain that the whole soverign citizen crap that Jaywoo is kinda alluding to is the stuff of loopy loopy la la land?

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Jaywoo VS the WORLD...

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Is that you OIC? Or is it the police prosecutor? Bit sour sour sammy I got off (ps on your 👩 face ). Get a grip lol.

sammy01

27 September 2015
U'm ok... But I have no idea what OIC means? or the emoji thingy.... I choose to use the English language to communicate rather than stuff that looks more appropriate for little kiddies picture books and I have not had to attend court or speak to the boys in blue for quite some time, so by that measure my grip is good. By the same measure how are you travelling?

Did the cops pay to replace the door?
Did you get your $3000 back?
Were you compensated for having your head jamed into the ground (twice)?

See my thinking is IF the answer is YES to all three then I owe you a heart felt apology... But the answer to all three questions is. NO.

Last edited:

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
You are not only a piss poor troll, but a bit th*** as well. We all know what you have a got a grip off mate and 👦 said let go.