VIC 4 interim Intervention Orders all lies.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Wise67

3 August 2020
Echuca, Victoria
I have received 4 orders from my neighbours as payback for me calling the police on 1 of the neighbour,a solicitor, as he lit big fires in his yard, causing plumes of strong smoke in the air.
I have a disability son with multiple disabilities including asthma, this set his asthma off causing him to end up in hospital 3 times.

I asked this neighbour to stop as it affected my son, he didn't. Instead he gathered 2 other neighbours, I didn't know, they wrote a false letter to DHHS Office country Victoria to try to evict us. You see 3 of the same complaint and and a housing tenant can be moved out.
No action came from this complaint as I didn't do anything.
Now I have these 4 orders. Yes they went and got another neighbour.

One of the orders is from the solicitors wife who alleges I assaulted/ threatened her 6 YEARS ago! Yes so long ago.

And one of the other orders is from a neighbour who wasn't even there, it was her husband who swore at me me about 3 years ago.
I didn't think anything of it then, in fact I had a female friend with me, we both have autistic sons walked past a fence a dog attacked us at the fence, I yelled at it, and this neighbour who doesn't live there, got involved.
Then there is the other two all made up lies..

I would love some help from a solicitor on here what's best to do? Thanks

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
You can consent without admission, or fight the proposed orders, or agree to an undertaking.

Which part of Vic are you in (broad area only)?

Wise67

3 August 2020
Echuca, Victoria
Hi rod
Thanks for the reply.
I'm in Echuca.
I'm happy to fight this, its all lies. My name is not on social media anywhere but yet these people obtained my name?
I believe it was from the real Estate agent over the road.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
It is something we can assist with, or you can use a local lawyer.