SA Aggrevative assault against my husband

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Rozi

3 March 2019
Hi

This case is against my husband as he is charged to drag me on road. I have not make a complaint against him. It is done by a neighbour and he make video as well and handover to police. My husband is on intervention orders from september 2018. But he was allowed to come back home in November 2018. Now his case is on pre trial. I talked to police procecuter he told that husband should accept his guilty then he will put him on good behaviour bond. Two years before my husband slap my son, at that time it was again complaint by one of neighbour in old house. My husband lawyer doesnot want to talk with me as protective person. My husband doesnot know english and not understanding the problem properly. My husband is nice man and slap my son as responsible father. That that he hold me from my back hairs and neck just to bring me inside house which was not intentionally wrong. Lawyer told he can have four years imprisonment. What we should do please guide us as i want to live with my husband. I can prove that i am boss in my home even he gave all his income in my hand. He want something he always ask permission to spend money. Please guide me what I should do to save my family as my son cannot live without his father
Regards
Rozi

Adam1user

5 January 2018
Hi

This case is against my husband as he is charged to drag me on road. I have not make a complaint against him. It is done by a neighbour and he make video as well and handover to police. My husband is on intervention orders from september 2018. But he was allowed to come back home in November 2018. Now his case is on pre trial. I talked to police procecuter he told that husband should accept his guilty then he will put him on good behaviour bond. Two years before my husband slap my son, at that time it was again complaint by one of neighbour in old house. My husband lawyer doesnot want to talk with me as protective person. My husband doesnot know english and not understanding the problem properly. My husband is nice man and slap my son as responsible father. That that he hold me from my back hairs and neck just to bring me inside house which was not intentionally wrong. Lawyer told he can have four years imprisonment. What we should do please guide us as i want to live with my husband. I can prove that i am boss in my home even he gave all his income in my hand. He want something he always ask permission to spend money. Please guide me what I should do to save my family as my son cannot live without his father
Regards
Rozi

Where are you from originally?
What you have described is abuse towards you. In relation to slapping your son, it can be justified as you explained but add what he did to you, it shows he is abusive and a danger to you and your son.
I asked where you are from, as this may help your case.

Rozi

3 March 2019
That day my husband bring me home from work 7am as I finished my night shift. Every Sunday we all go to our temple and my son attend ethnic school at temple, but that day i was tired so i refused to go. Husband told as i am not coming so he will also not go. Son was not happy as he has to go to school. I went to sleep. I woke up in between and not found son at home. I asked husband and he told may be he has gone to park or library. He told that he is a big boy (13 years old) so donot get worried. I was not happy with husband as his irresponsibility that he is not sure where is he. I went on road and cannot find son. I was really tensed and argue with husband. I was really stressed as some days ago i got a call from school that son bicycle is hit by car. I start walking to park to check son and husband run behind me and bring me home by holding me from my neck and hairs. He told me to wait so he should get ready. I quickly went out from another door and told him that i donot need his help as he is irresponsible. He was holding me so that i should listen to him. We were arguing in very loud voice. Neighbour made video and call police that husband is assaulting me. Husband was worried as i was dizzy during those days and went for MRI check up as well. I am having heal sore problem as well. I lost my father when i was 13. If my husband or son are out of house without knowledge or late to come back home from school/job even its hard for me. Actually he was caring for me that i should not walk to park or library by myself.
But now because of this case he is suffering a lot. Please guide me.
Regards
Rozi