QLD What is the Normal Timeframe of Family Dispute Resolution?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
that bloke.... Who are you the editor? Some kind of censor? The Queen?? Ill post what i like and if you do not like it dont read it chum
ouch

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
that bloke.... Who are you the editor? Some kind of censor? The Queen?? Ill post what i like and if you do not like it dont read it chum
ouch
Quoting a qualified expert..thats more like it...I like the cut of your jib :-o

sammy01

27 September 2015
Nope not quoting a qualified expert... challenging your authority and expertise...

MartyK

4 June 2016
MartyK to thatbloke - “interested in reading discrediting research, thatbloke - please post - cited are opinion pieces only”

thatbloke to MartyK - “Who are you the editor? Some kind of censor? The Queen? I’ll post what I like and if you do not like it don’t read it chum”

Too bad you have nothing - could have made for interesting reading

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Too bad you have nothing - could have made for interesting reading
I'm not here to do things for people that can easily be done by themselves. I am here for the things people cannot do themselves. You have a 395 post count, post a lot in this particular forum, but you have never seen any work/reports/articles that debunk a major obstacle for parents getting overnights with kids that has been around for well over 10 years?

I bet you had never even hear of Mcintosh before this thread hey?

That says more than your continuing pointless posts to me could ever say. But feel free to continue .

sammy01

27 September 2015
that bloke..
you're well out of line.
quit with the attacks
Who are you the editor? Some kind of censor? The Queen?? Ill post what i like and if you do not like it dont read it chum...

Your own words are eating you alive...

MartyK

4 June 2016
I'm not here to do things for people that can easily be done by themselves.

I agree you do not appear to be here for that - condenses your role to mostly attacking and alienating members who don’t agree with you - so to cause them to leave the site?

I am here for the things people cannot do themselves.
You have a 395 post count, post a lot in this particular forum, but you have never seen any work/reports/articles that debunk a major obstacle for parents getting overnights with kids that has been around for well over 10 years?

I agree - it is hard to attack oneself - also agree - that the research discrediting McIntosh (not the opinion pieces cited in this thread) is hard to find - possibly does not exist

Please enlighten me with more fake news.

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
that bloke..
you're well out of line.
quit with the attacks
Who are you the editor? Some kind of censor? The Queen?? Ill post what i like and if you do not like it dont read it chum...

Your own words are eating you alive...
Some person i have never met tells me what to post and what not to post, has the quite odd notion that i am capable of making people leave forums when they probably left because they were pulled up on basic mistakes by others (RIP Allforher ) and then i get the "leave it out" comments from you!!! .

Let me make it quite clear. I couldn't care less at all (like really) , in any way what either of you have to say to me in relation to my posts. I cannot reiterate that enough.. I DO NOT CARE. You will only continue to derail threads by even commenting, just like Marty, who derailed this thread a few posts back.

I take the lead of valid posts that help people through family law situations., not people telling me what to do or what to post.

Now back on topic....... How long does it take to go through mediation?

I agree you do not appear to be here for that - condenses your role to mostly attacking and alienating members who don’t agree with you - so to cause them to leave the site?
also agree - that the research discrediting McIntosh (not the opinion pieces cited in this thread) is hard to find - possibly does not exist
Please enlighten me with more fake news.

Again, you are showing your lack of knowledge on a very serious matter.. am i going to make you stop posting too? :-D

There is PLENTY of stuff out there, try talking to some lawyers and barristers for a start.... It is important for people to know that the Mcintosh agenda pushed on people by certain mediators is simply not accurate. ...

Back on topic.

Last edited:

MartyK

4 June 2016
Your last post should be a warning to ANY man not to use your services. You are now ignored

Page 1 if this thread - Off topic attempt to discredit services of brand new member Alina Kleiman - found guilty of having an opinion other than thatbloke

Quick Google search reveals - Alina is a private practice mediator - has a law degree - practiced in Family Law - works alongside psychologists - knowledge of court and mediation

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Page 1 if this thread - Off topic attempt to discredit services of brand new member Alina Kleiman - found guilty of having an opinion other than thatbloke

Quick Google search reveals - Alina is a private practice mediator - has a law degree - practiced in Family Law - works alongside psychologists - knowledge of court and mediation
DId it really take you that long to go through mediation allforher? DId you find it a difficult process? DId you and your ex reach agreement or did it end up in court?