VIC What is BUPA Visa Health and Medical Services and Examination in Australia?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

OracleImmigrationConsult

27 March 2023
Bundoora
oracleimmigration.com.au
BUPA is a medical and health examination provider chosen by the Department of Home Affairs to conduct all health and medical examinations in Australia before the visas can be granted to the applicants. Most visas require that the visa applicants satisfy the health criteria.

To determine that the person satisfies the health criteria these examinations are performed by BUPA in Australia.

Do I need to do anything before I book my BUPA appointment?
A visa applicant who is looking to book a BUPA visa medical service must complete the eMedical Client process as explained on the Department of Home Affairs website.

If a visa application is lodged online, the system will automatically direct to use eMedical Client service.

For paper visa applications a visa applicant can use this service via eMedical Client.

How do I book my BUPA medical and health assessment?
After the visa has been lodged, a migration consultant or registered migration agent who has lodged a visa application for their client would generate a medical document associated with the visa application. This medical assessment or examination document contains HAP ID.

An applicant who is in Australia and looking to book BUPA Medical Service can then book their BUPA medical examination by using BUPA online appointment service.

You can also book your BUPA medical assessment in Australia by ringing the BUPA call centre on 1300 794 919.

For more information, please click on the link below.