NSW Wanting parental orders asap

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Louise too

28 November 2018
Well you can't really tell her you'll pay her if she is a good girl... So like i said, nice idea, but the reality is it ain't gonna work.

Ok. Thank you. I read on this forum thst if u pay them bit extra it keeps them happy. I’m just trying to make this work as I feel so trapped waiting on her next episode. Hence why I need this ASAP.

Court is likely to agree to something like I've suggested. Alternate weekends and some midweek time. So you don't have anything much to fear from court, she does.

Ok great. Thank u.

i do think you want clear orders and then follow them because she is clearly unstable. The other option is going for primary care because there is some evidence her that she cant function as primary carer, but I can't advise on that, not based on stuff on a forum, a good solicitor is who you need to advise you on that one
Well you can't really tell her you'll pay her if she is a good girl... So like i said, nice idea, but the reality is it ain't gonna work.

Court is likely to agree to something like I've suggested. Alternate weekends and some midweek time. So you don't have anything much to fear from court, she does.

i do think you want clear orders and then follow them because she is clearly unstable. The other option is going for primary care because there is some evidence her that she cant function as primary carer, but I can't advise on that, not based on stuff on a forum, a good solicitor is who you need to advise you on that one

Yeah lawyer agreed she is unfit mother. But they left it at that. !! Seems like too busy trying to work out financials for settlement. But I want kids sorted as she is so unpredictable.

Or another option if I do go for primary care. May make her pull her head in ?

Louise too

28 November 2018

Ok thank you.

I just read on this forum that giving them bit extra keeps bit of peace and quiet.

Yes I’m thinking primary Carer Hopefully maybe that will wake her up a bit.
Lawyer did say she is unfit. But left it at that !!!!

Migz

20 November 2016
Lousie Too, I noted that you were wanting a varying Parenting Time put together. A judge in this case Morgan v Miles [2007] did just that, it was on a 3 weekly cycle from memory, so yes it can be done.

What you need to do is in excel to produce a weekly timetable and put it forward in your submission.

url

Louise too

28 November 2018
Lousie Too, I noted that you were wanting a varying Parenting Time put together. A judge in this case Morgan v Miles [2007] did just that, it was on a 3 weekly cycle from memory, so yes it can be done.

What you need to do is in excel to produce a weekly timetable and put it forward in your submission.

url
Ok. Thank you for reply.
Can you please explain a bit more about a weekly timetable and what to put in it ?
Any advice on how not to drag this out in court for years. I just want more block time with kids to allow for extra work etc more quality time with kids and less interaction with the ex

Migz

20 November 2016
Sorry Im in a rush, and this didnt copy across from excel properly. The days run across the top of the table, week 1 and week 2 run down the side of the table, therefore in the WEEK 1 - MONDAY BOX = 2:00PM TO 5:30PM & Example (WEEK 2 - TUESDAY BOX = 2:00PM THRU) (WEEK 2 - WEDNESDAY BOX = TO 7.30AM

This looks and reads 10x better in a table....hope you understand what I'm trying to get across

MON

TUE

WED

THU

FRI

SAT

SUN

WEEK 1

2:00 5:30PM

NO VISIT

NO VISIT

NO VISIT

9:00 AM THRU

TO 5:00PM

WEEK 2

NO VISIT

2:00 PM THRU

TO 7.30AM

NO VISIT

9:00 5:30PM

NO VISIT

NO VISIT

Reactions: Louise too

Louise too

28 November 2018
Sorry Im in a rush, and this didnt copy across from excel properly. The days run across the top of the table, week 1 and week 2 run down the side of the table, therefore in the WEEK 1 - MONDAY BOX = 2:00PM TO 5:30PM & Example (WEEK 2 - TUESDAY BOX = 2:00PM THRU) (WEEK 2 - WEDNESDAY BOX = TO 7.30AM

This looks and reads 10x better in a table....hope you understand what I'm trying to get across

MON

TUE

WED

THU

FRI

SAT

SUN

WEEK 1

NO VISIT

NO VISIT

NO VISIT

9:00 AM THRU

TO 5:00PM

WEEK 2

NO VISIT

2:00 PM THRU

TO 7.30AM

NO VISIT

9:00 5:30PM

NO VISIT

NO VISIT
Ok. Great. Thank you. Any advice moving forward to help me through this etc would be appreciated when you have time.
And how to handle ex and her behaviours.
Thank you so much to everyone for their helpful advice on this forum. It’s definately helped me a lot and made me more confident and In control and more importantly not alone.
Thank you.