- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW Unfulfilled Mobile Phone Contract - Can They Take Me to Court?

Discussion in 'Debt and Bankruptcy Law Forum' started by BlueCab, 11 January 2017.

  1. BlueCab

    BlueCab Member

    11 January 2017
    Likes Received:
    I have left Australia due to Visa problems. I had a mobile phone contract that I cannot fulfill. I have returned the handset and charger and given them a cover letter. They are now pursuing the debt. I am in the UK.

    Can they take me to court?

Share This Page