Australia's #1 for Law

Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

WA Recovery of Son from Ex - Family Law Options?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by Jason Reeve, 20 July 2015.

  1. Jason Reeve

    Jason Reeve Member

    20 July 2015
    Likes Received:
    Since 2011 I have had 50/50 shared care of my now 11 year old son,6 months ago my ex met her new partner and after 2 weeks decided to sell up everything and move interstate to his home. My ex and I decided verbally that I would take full care of him and send him over there for holidays on nominated breaks. My ex came back to WA for a short stop over and asked if she could have our son for a couple of days which I agreed, but she was to drop him back 3 days later. Come that 3rd day I was told that they had gone back to NSW and had also taken my son with no consultation with myself or even taking any of my sons things. It has now been 2 weeks. School is now back and I am unable to get in contact with them to get him home.

    I would now like to know what I should do now and what is my best option under family law?
  2. AllForHer

    AllForHer Well-Known Member

    23 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page