- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

QLD Property Settlement - What am I Entitled To?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by kerrie wilson, 31 October 2015.

  1. kerrie wilson

    kerrie wilson Member

    31 October 2015
    Likes Received:
  2. JS79

    JS79 Well-Known Member

    2 October 2015
    Likes Received:
    How long have you been separated?
    You will need to apply for a property settlement within two years of your separation date (or if you were married within 1 year and 1 month of your divorce).

    Two articles that can help you in regards to a property settlement are as follows:
    Property Settlement After Separation - Rarely a Case of 50:50 - Legal Blog -
    Property Settlement After Separation - Agree Now, Don't Pay Later - Legal Blog -

    It might be beneficial to see a local family lawyer, see Get Connected with the Right Lawyer for You
    to be connected.

Share This Page