WA Non comply

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Livingman

22 May 2021
I was riding push bike and car pulls along side of me in car park an rudely asks who I am.i was chased an they grabbed me soon putting me in cuffs when asking for there I.D . I was spokin my rights twice and choose my right to be silent,they presumed my I.D unarested or incuffed left,week later notice of conviction for not complying to a request of my personal details to police .698$ the letter of contract in all boxes from the magistrate my question is how is this possible? I was not even told of a charge or a infrigment?

Docupedia

7 October 2020
Hard to tell from your post, but Im presuming they were police and you didn’t produce your ID to them when requested? That‘s an offence in some states. You don’t have a ‘right to silence’ in that respect (if the law of your state is that you must identify yourself to police when requested).

Livingman

22 May 2021
No ! I don't do I.d full stop! And appreciate your debtors perspectives,Only the king ask questions! I am creditor in due process,one holds there position with conditional acceptance,however they put me in cuffs before interagation,silents is your only right! This was said twice ! Trying to get my personal details whilst under arrest! They got my proper name/ Christian name. And untill you know who theses criminals in fancy dress are! You hold your position unlike you I am living man not a unincorporated corporation or better known or identifyed as transmitting utility dead lost at sea! With no- inheritable blood,ward of the state,insolvent,in the book of death.davey Jones locker!

Docupedia

7 October 2020
Oh, you're one of those 'sovereign citizen' types. No matter what else, you're failing to follow the LawAnswers Community Guidelines (Community Guidelines):

"Please do not:

Livingman

22 May 2021
Oh, you're one of those 'sovereign citizen' types. No matter what else, you're failing to follow the LawAnswers Community Guidelines (Community Guidelines):

"Please do not:
Firstly LAW is not LEGAL .AND stop presumption.and or you dodgy claims and or theories !thIs is and limited to your indoctrination.all right reserved.

Docupedia

7 October 2020
Well, if you’re not going to acknowledge the law or its ability to be binding on you then I don’t see how anyone here is going to be able to help you. For myself, and for the collective group here (to the extent which I’m able to, which isn’t much), we’re all law abiding citizens who recognise the authority of the laws of the state and federal jurisdictions we are in - and the powers and responsibilities of the public officials that go along with that, one of which is the ability to require a person to sufficiently identify themselves in proper circumstances. If you don’t want to accept that then good luck to you, but you’re unlikely to find assistance of the sort you want or need here.

Atticus

6 February 2019
Firstly LAW is not LEGAL
I suppose you get the irony of you posting a legal question on a legal forum looking for legal advice right? .... maybe not.

Mate, people are free to believe whatever they want.. We probably even indulge some of those believers more than we should in some areas (think religion), but the upshot is your beliefs will never change reality, & for you, the latest reality is you have a $698 fine & very real consequences if you don't pay it.

Reactions: Docupedia