Lawyer Jokes for Easter

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

John R

14 April 2014
Sydney
Happy Easter everyone! Has anyone got a good lawyer joke for Easter? Here's one I found earlier:

You’re sitting at a table with the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and an honest lawyer and there is $5,000 on the table, who would get the $5,000?

You would, the other three are fictitious characters.

Reactions: Ivan

rebeccag

8 April 2014
Ha-ha. One of my favourites in the honest lawyer collection.
"A little boy was in a cemetery with his mother
“Mum” the boy asked , “do they ever bury two people in the same grave?”
“Of course not, dear.” replied the mother, “Why would you think that?”
“The tombstone back there said, Here lies a lawyer and an honest man.”

Reactions: Ivan and John R

John R

14 April 2014
Sydney
Good one Rebecca. :)

Reactions: Ivan

winston wolf

21 April 2014
Adelaide
changefpa.com.au
This one is not too funny by modern standards but it goes to show not much has changed.

Told in Madrid Circa 1637(joke already a couple of hundred years old)

A horse refused to leap aboard a ferry across the river,until a passenger whispered in its ear , whereupon it leapt quickly onto the boat. The ferryman asked the passenger how he had made the horse move so rapidly. The man answered ‘ I told him to leap into the boat as fast as the soul of a lawyer goes to hell’

Reactions: John R

Ivan

5 May 2014
This one is not too funny by modern standards but it goes to show not much has changed.

Told in Madrid Circa 1637(joke already a couple of hundred years old)

A horse refused to leap aboard a ferry across the river,until a passenger whispered in its ear , whereupon it leapt quickly onto the boat. The ferryman asked the passenger how he had made the horse move so rapidly. The man answered ‘ I told him to leap into the boat as fast as the soul of a lawyer goes to hell’

The best of the three.

Reactions: John R

procrastinasian

31 October 2014
Going for the title:

A lawyer with insomnia consults his doctor. ‘Which side is it best to lie on?’ he asks. ‘The side that pays your fee,’ replies the doctor.

Reactions: winston wolf

Tejas

12 March 2018
What's the difference between a good lawyer and a bad lawyer?
A bad lawyer makes your case drag on for years. A good lawyer makes it last even longer.

Reactions: winston wolf